When Google Brainstorms, Online World Shudders (“Supercookie” tracks you 24/7)
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 7:26:23 AM by Red in Blue PA
If the notion of an anonymous identifier strikes you as a contradiction in terms, you aren’t alone.”It’s a persistent identifier, a super cookie,” says Jeff Chester, head of the Center for Digital Democracy. “Google will gain more information about users wherever they are, across platforms and with one number. This will be the new way they identify you 24/7.”
*** *** ***
We’ll be uploading our entire MINDS to computers by 2045….
dailymail.co.uk ^ | 9/18/13 | By VICTORIA WOOLLASTON
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:15:51 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda
We’ll be uploading our entire MINDS to computers by 2045 and our bodies will be replaced by machines within 90 years, Google expert claims
Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google, believes we will be able to upload our entire brains to computers within the next 32 years – an event known as singularity Our ‘fragile’ human body parts will be replaced by machines by the turn of the century And if these predictions comes true, it could make humans immortal
How does this report differ...?????
The elite’s plan for the future doesn’t include you
The global elite has reached a decision that
could spell the end of humanity as we know it in the decades to come. Having become superfluous in the eyes of those who plan to impose a technocracy over the entire planet, robots will be used to both replace and eliminate humans as the elite advances towards its much cherished technological singularity.
The rise of the robots is no longer confined to the realms of science fiction. If the predictions of those who have already proven themselves accurate in forecasting the future course of technological development are manifested, a new high-tech dark age is upon us.
(“…an openly transhumanist vision now being steered by the elite, but which emerged out of the Darwinian-circles directed by the likes of…”) Prison Planet.com » Transhumanism: The UN’s Spiritual Revolution Against Man!
The Global Future 2045 International Congress, led by iconic futurist Ray Kurzweil and held in Moscow a few months back, lays out a stark vision of the future for neo-humanity where AI, cybernetics, nanotech and other emerging technologies replace mankind– an openly transhumanist vision now being steered by the elite, but which emerged out of the Darwinian-circles directed by the likes of T.H. Huxley and his grandchildren Julian, who coined the term Transhumanism, and Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World.
Resistance to this rapid shift in society, the 2045 conference argues, is nothing short of a return to the middle ages.
- NWO Transhumanism MindWarping Lecture by Tom Horn HD [For Consideration Pupose Only!] Eugenic Wars (unicornivore.wordpress.com)
- Everyone Is On Satan’s Kill List: The Rise of The Antichrist And The Death of Mankind (truth11.com)
- United Nations Envisions Transhumanist Future Where Man is Obsolete (truth11.com)
- United Nations Envisions Transhumanist Future Where Man is Obsolete (12160.info)
- Transhumanism: A New Era for Humanity – Experts Design The “New Human” (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- Aldous Huxley: Man’s Almost Infinite Appetite For Distractions (sott.net)
- New Lower Dens album inspired by transhumanism (sentientdevelopments.com)
- Everyone Is On Satan’s Kill List: The Rise of The Antichrist And The Death of Mankind (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Aldus Huxley’s Brave New world BBC 1980 adaptation watch free online (dphilosophy.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” WSJ: Black Boxes Are Real, But Alex Jones Is “Paranoid” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
WSJ: Black Boxes Are Real, But Alex Jones Is “Paranoid”
Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones’ Facebook Infowars store
The Wall Street Journal admits that mandatory black boxes will be spying on us but then labels Infowars “paranoid” for being concerned about the intrusion.
Wall St Journal
April 25, 2012
The same bill would allow the IRS to revoke passports of citizens accused of owing more than $50,000 in back taxes, according to PrisonPlanet.com, a website of radio show host Alex Jones – described by Rolling Stone as “a giant in America’s conspiracy subculture.”
The connection between black boxes and passport revocation has Jones in a lather.
Citing biometric face-recognition technology and transdermal sensors that prevent an inebriated person from driving a car, Infowars.com – another of his websites — suggests that a system could be established that would force every driver to get permission from the government to drive, once an iris scan determined their identity and good standing with the IRS.