Gunny G: The Best of Servando Gonzalez… For The Straight Scoop On What’s Really Happening Out There !!!
- Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?, 9-9-14
- The Cold War Hoax, Part 2, 8-29-14
- The Cold War Hoax, Part 1, 8-15-14
- Amerika: Imagine A World Without Her, 7-25-14
- Servando’s Anti-Anti-American Manifesto, 7-11-14
- The Current Tragedy of the Commons, 6-27-14
- Expected Effects of the Law of Intended Consequences, 6-12-14
- The End of The Bul
- ly Nation?, 5-27-14
- The Last Line of Defense, 5-13-14
- We Have Seen the Enemy … And He Is One Of Them, Part 2, 5-3-14
- We Have Seen the Enemy … And He Is One Of Them, Part 1, 5-3-14
- The National Security State: A Symptom, Not A Cause, Part 2, 4-13-14
- The National Security State: A Symptom, Not A Cause, Part 1, 4-13-14
- The 9/11/2001 Events: An Intelligence Appraisal, 3-25-14
- Is Putin a New Hitler?, 3-18-14
- Is it Time to Overthrow the Government of the United States?, 3-8-14
- The Gay Movement and the CFR’s Anti-Russia PsyOp, 3-1-14
- Obama Imperator?, 2-21-14
- Conservatives? We D
- on’t Need No Stinking Conservatives, 2-5-14
- The Global Warming PSYOP, Part 2, 1-25-14
- The Global Warming PSYOP, Part 1, 1-14-14
- Obamacare Fell Off the Website, 1-4-14
- Rush Limbaugh: a Roosevelist in the closet? Part 2, 12-28-13
- Rush Limbaugh: a Roosevelist in the closet? Part 1, 12-21-13
- Why the House Can’t Impeach Obama, 12-10-13
- The Selection of Hillary Clinton, 11-18-13
- The National Security Agency: Spying for the Rockies, 11-8-13
- The Nazis’ “Other” Culture
- and MORE!
If you are someone who is upset about the state of Journalism today, and the one-sided ideological view that they take on every issue, then the essay “Government by Journalism” will be a real eye opener for you.
From Barry Goldwater To The Tea Partythefederalist.com ^ | 9/23/14 | Stephen HaywardPosted on 9/23/2014, 3:23:57 PM by cotton1706
Samuel Johnson declared that “men more frequently require to be reminded than informed.”
Perhaps Barry Goldwater had this injunction in mind in his famous nomination acceptance speech 50 years ago at the Republican National Convention
in San Francisco.
Like a liturgical litany, seven times in his speech Goldwater said either “I needn’t remind you” or “let me remind you,” but it was the final two reminders that sealed the speech as the most memorable convention oration since William Jennings Bryan denounced the “Cross of Gold” in 1896:
“Heavily Shackled Humanity”…… ““I studied the Koran a great deal … I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad”.”
“Heavily Shackled Humanity”
Canada Free Press ^ | 09/05/14 | Alexander Maistrovoy
Posted on 9/5/2014, 10:58:17 AM by Sean_Anthony
Alexis de TocquevilleISIS is pure, uncomplicated Islam in its most genuine, original form
Republicans Want Obama Impeached — And John Boehner Is Trying To Stop ThemThe Bustle ^ | 7/14/14 | Seth MillsteinPosted on 7/15/2014, 9:31:02 AM by Cringing Negativism NetworkApparently, Sarah Palin still has some influence after all: Shortly after the former half-term Alaska
Governor called for President Obama’s impeachment, over two-thirds of Republicans said Obama should be impeached in a new poll.
Obama Prepares Pardons for Terrorists… “Bill Ayers’ recent appearance on Megyn Kelly’s Fox News program appears to be part of a systematic campaign to whitewash the activities of the communist terrorists who were murdering policemen and FBI agents during the 1960s and 70s, and to set the stage for their release and rehabilitation.”
Obama Prepares Pardons for Terrorists
Accuracy in Media ^ | 7-14-14 | Cliff KincaidPosted on 7/14/2014, 12:13:46 PM by afraidfortherepublic
Bill Ayers’ recent appearance on Megyn Kelly’s Fox News program appears to be part of a systematic campaign to whitewash the activities of the communist terrorists who were murdering policemen and FBI agents during the 1960s and 70s, and to set the stage for their release and rehabilitation.
Governor Moonbeam Makes the Use of the Words Husband and Wife Illegal in California
Tea party News Network ^ | July 13, 2014 | Jennifer BurkePosted on 7/13/2014, 7:42:29 PM by lbryceIn the state of California, heterosexual married couples can no longer be referred to as husbands and wives. Democrat Governor Jerry Brown has signed a bill into law that not only redefines marriage, but eliminates any reference to husband and wife, replacing each with the generic term of spouse.SB 1306 was sponsored by Democrat Mark Leno from San Francisco……………..