1954: Should Wiretapping Be Legalized? VideoYoutube ^ | 1954 | Washington SpotlightPosted on 9/30/2014, 3:04:41 PM by JerseyanExileAmerican television show, “Washington Spotlight”, debating the topic of private telephone wiretapping.
Guests are two United States Congressmen: Senator Wayne Morse Independent, formerly both Republican and Democrat of Oregon, and Representative Kenneth Keating Republican from New York. The ideas of national security and communist infiltration are brought up, of course.
STRATEGY ????….OBAMA IS THE ENEMY WITHIN! HIS GOAL IS TO DESTROY AMERICA! HE MUST BE STOPPED! | Sally’s Political Page | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!” | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!”
STRATEGY ????….OBAMA IS THE ENEMY WITHIN! HIS GOAL IS TO DESTROY AMERICA! HE MUST BE STOPPED! | Sally’s Political Page | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!” | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!”.
- A Most Dangerous Idiot Savant: The State is Criminally Insane by Bill Buppert | ZeroGov | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- By Paul Craig Roberts: ~ Will the US Destroy the World? – LewRockwell.com (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Kissinger: “Obama’s mission is to usher in a “New World Order” | AMERICAN BLOGGER: GUNNY.G ~ WEBLOG.EMAIL (gunnygbb2.wordpress.com)
- You Know Something Is Very Wrong When…”…” If the President isn’t safe, how can anyone be safe? This past weekend, two men jumped over the fence at the White House.I have no proof, but I have to believe that they have the latest security gadgets…stuff so m (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- GunnyG: The Bottom Line: “WE WILL NEVER OUTVOTE THEM AGAIN …” | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G! ~ Attn: “CLINGERS” (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Keep In Mind….. “The Democrats are Delusional, Dependent, Depressed, and Demons!We are in a battle for our very life’s, and way of life!! This is one of the most important elections we have ever had. ….” (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- 5 black potus | Search Results | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!” …”The first black president, really? Note: GyG: See 5 Black POTUS!-“ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obamas Most Recent Rally.Paid Actors?Has It Finally Reached This Desperate Level? (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Patrick Henry on Kings and Presidents (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Is this the feds’ next Cliven Bundy moment?… (activistposter.wordpress.com)
Cruz, Jindal shine as Paul fadesThe Hill ^ | September 26, 2014, 05:11 pm | Alexandra Jaffe and Cameron JosephPosted on 9/27/2014, 8:43:39 AM by SoConPubbie
TREASONOUS: Hey Congress, If This is Not an Impeachable Act, Exactly What Would Be? – Tea Party News
It is now well known that the IRS targeted tea party organizations.
What is less well known, but perhaps even more scandalous, is that the IRS also targeted those who would educate their fellow citizens about the United States Constitution.According to the inspector general’s report pp. 30 & 38, this particular IRS targeting commenced on Jan. 25, 2012 — the beginning of the election year for President Obama’s second campaign.
On that date: “the BOLO [‘be on the lookout’] criteria were again updated.” The revised criteria included “political action type organizations involved in … educating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.”
Grass-roots organizations around the country, such as the Linchpins of Liberty Tennessee, the Spirit of Freedom Institute Wyoming, and the Constitutional Organization of Liberty Pennsylvania, allege that they were singled out for special scrutiny at least in part for their work in constitutional education.
There may have been many more.FAX BLAST SPECIAL: Impeach Obama NOW!
A Most Dangerous Idiot Savant: The State is Criminally Insane by Bill Buppert | ZeroGov | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!”
A Most Dangerous Idiot Savant: The State is Criminally Insane by Bill Buppert | ZeroGovApril 21, 2014
Edit Leave a comment Go to commentsbigbig Photo credit: GunnyG1345
I mentioned the DoD idiocy that is a most impressive species of accounting illiteracy.
“This is just the tip of the iceberg. DoD doesn’t have validated financial statements.
As the debate rages over whether the president needs congressional authorization for war prior to his deployment of the military to degrade or destroy ISIS, the terrorist organization that none of us had heard about until a few months ago, the nation has lost sight of the more fundamental issue of President Obama’s infidelity to the rule of law.On the lawfulness of his proposed war, the president has painted himself into a corner.
Last year, he quite properly recognized that the Authorization for Use of Military Force AUMF, a statute enacted by Congress in 2002 to permit President George W. Bush to use the military to track down, capture, degrade or kill all persons or organizations that planned the attacks of 9/11, cannot apply to organizations that did not exist at the time of 9/11, of which ISIS is one.
What Will Victory Look Like?Townhall.com ^ | September 19, 2014 | Pat BuchananPosted on 9/19/2014, 12:30:18 PM by Kaslin”Congress must now vote to support the first steps of what will be a long march toward victory,” said Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy.
Following this clarion call, 71 House Republicans bolted to join 85 Democrats in voting no to U.S. funds to train and arm Syrian rebels.Why the hesitation? Because our strategy in Syria is to rely on a Free Syrian Army that has been the least effective force in that civil war, and untrustworthy to boot. Units of the FSA have handed their U.S. weapons over to ISIS.Yet these “feckless” rebels, says Sen. Bob Corker, constitute “our entire ground game.”John McCain raises a second issue.
The FSA came into being to overthrow Bashar Assad. Now they are to be retrained to fight ISIS. How effective will the FSA be when told to change sides and become de facto allies of the dictator against whom they took up arms?Projections are that it will take a year before