August 26, 2014
This could stop illegals’ onslaught into the USA – WE NEED YOU THERE!
By Sher Zieve
Many of you have asked me “What can I do to help stop Obama’s destruction of my country from illegal thugs and terrorists?” The following may supply a big part of the answer.
With regards to the case Taitz v [Jeh] Johnson et al, Attorney Taitz is seeking to sue the US government’s DHS in order to issue an emergency stay and eventually nullify DACA Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals. Orly is currently seeking the emergency action ‘to grant a stay of all trafficking of illegal aliens” and “stay implementation of DACA Deferred Action on Child Arrivals
▶ ReBlog: A MARINE SPEAKS OUT!: ~ Ret. Marine Col: DHS Is Prepping For War With Americans… – YouTube | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!”
A former Marine Corps Colonel who was stationed in Fallujah and trained Iraqi soldiers warns that the Department of Homeland Security is working with law enforcement to build a “domestic army,” because the federal government is afraid of its own citizens.
Gunny G: Most Americans Are Unaware of This..Nor Care, Apparently… ~ Are You Living in a Constitution Free Zone? | American Civil Liberties Union
***’Are You Living in a Constitution Free Zone?
Are You Living In A Constitution Free Zone? See the interactive map »Are You Living In A Constitution Free Zone? See the interactive map »December 15, 2006Using data provided by the U.S. Census Bureau, the ACLU has determined that nearly 2/3 of the entire US population 197.4 million people live within 100 miles of the US land and coastal borders.
The government is assuming extraordinary powers to stop and search individuals within this zone. This is not just about the border:
This ” Constitution-Free Zone” includes most of the nation’s largest metropolitan areas.Are You Living In A Constitution Free Zone? See the interactive map >>We urge you to call on Congress to hold hearings on and pass legislation to end these egregious violations of Americans’ civil rights.LEARN MORE………….
PLEASE FEEL FREE 2-FORWARD/BLOG! GyG BLOGGINGS! Thanx!
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G BLOGS, ETC.
- Does a Constitution-free zone really exist in America? – Yahoo News (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- 66 Percent of Americans Now Live in a Constitution-Free Zone ….. | The Nation (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- GunnyG: The Bottom Line: “WE WILL NEVER OUTVOTE THEM AGAIN …” | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G! ~ Attn: “CLINGERS” (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- A WARNING TO ALL AMERICANS ~ By TERRI CARRIO (via Gunny G: P!SSED YET? WELL, YOU OUGHTA BE!) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- America’s progeny will ask: Why didn’t they impeach him? (gunnyg3.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: WOULD THERE HAVE BEEN AN AMERICAN “CIVIL WAR” IF THERE HAD BEEN NO US CONSTITUTION FIRST? (via ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+ ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)) (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Caesar Obamus – LewRockwell.com… By Andrew Napolitano… (gunnygbb2.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: HOW WE GOT HERE AND WHY !!!!! ~ By: William Buppert ~ The Constitution: The God That Failed – “The Constitution is an enabling document for big government…… (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Speaking of presidents…and golfing…Possibly, There Might have Been No Cuban missile Cris, Etc… ~ Why Did Castro/Cuba Go Communist? Hmmm… | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS-AMERICA!” | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS-AMERICA!” (gunnygbb2.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: How Bad Can Things Get? (madashelland.wordpress.com)
DHS Raid Home To Seize Land Rover For Violation Of EPA RegulationsConservativeByte.com ^ | July 29, 2014 | UnknownPosted on 7/30/2014, 2:57:04 PM by TwotoneAs part of its mission to “protect the Homeland,”
The DHS has been busy seizing imported vehicles that don’t comply with safety and CO2 regulations.Jennifer and Bill Brinkley were satisfied that their $60,000 dollar purchase of a Land Rover Defender on eBay complied with regulations because it fell into the exemption category of a vehicle 25 years or older\.
Does a Constitution-free zone really exist in America?
National Constitution CenterBy Scott Bomboy February 15, 2013 11:00 AMIs there really a government law that disallows the Fourth Amendment for 200 million Americans? Some people say it’s true, but the reasoning behind a 100-mile “Constitution-free” zone argument is confusing at best.
View photo.cfzoneThe ACLU’s Constiution Free ZoneThe ACLU’s Constitution-Free ZoneThe American Civil Liberties Union has been saying since 2010 that a regulation allowing customs and immigration agents to search electronic devices at America’s borders without cause is wrong. Two years prior to that, the ACLU also warned of a 100-mile-wide U.S. border called the “Constitution-free zone” where such searches could occur.Last Friday, the Department of Homeland Security
………………..A Standing ArmyThe zone first came into existence thanks to a series of laws passed by Congress in the 1940s and 1950s at a time when the Border Patrol was just an afterthought with a minuscule budget and only 1,100 agents. Today, Customs and Border Protection has more than 60,000 employees and is by far the largest federal law enforcement agency in the country. According to author and constitutional attorney John Whitehead, the Department of Homeland Security
DHS, created in 2002, is efficiently and ruthlessly building “a standing army on American soil.”Long ago, President James Madison warned that “a standing military force, with an overgrown Executive, will not long be safe companions to liberty.”
With its 240,000 employees and $61 billion budget, the DHS, Whitehead points out, is militarizing police units, stockpiling ammunition, spying on activists, and building detention centers, among many other things. CBP is the uniformed and most visible component of this “standing army.” It practically has its own air force and navy, an Office of Air and Marine equipped with 280 sea vessels, 250 aircraft and 1,200 agents.On the border, never before have there been so many miles of walls and barriers, or such an array of sophisticated cameras capable of operating at night as well as in the daylight. Motion sensors, radar systems, and cameras mounted on towers, as well as those drones, all feed their information into operational control rooms throughout the borderlands. There, agents can surveil activity over large stretches of territory on sophisticated and expensive video walls.