AND THEN I SAID…..
- 1932 Bonus March – Re Patton; MacArthur; Eisenhower, etc. | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!” (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: ~ Rethinking the Articles of Confederation… “The federalists, ideologically attached to protectionist and nationalist theories, exploited both real and false fears in the hope of resolving these imbalances, but they ended up by recreating what th (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: The Best of Servando Gonzalez… For The Straight Scoop On What’s Really Happening Out There !!! (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- “…..So, given the fact that impeachment is a legal process devised to unseat an incumbent President, Obama can’t be impeached. … He can be put in jail for life, he can be hanged for treason, but he can’t be impeached.Secondly, and this is even more imp (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Were the 1848 Socialists the Real Backbone of the Union Army? | revisedhistory | GUNNY.G: ARE YA GOOD-N-P!SSED YET, PILGRIM? (gunnygbb2.wordpress.com)
- Impeachment Is Not The Only Way… “The following is from an article by Wayne Allyn Root, titled “It’s Time For Obama To Take The “Perp Walk” Think of the personal stories, the tragedies caused by this purposeful lie, by this fraud…… ” ” John A Pappas….. | (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Thanks To Obama’s Incompetence, Ebola Is Now Out Of Control In America | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Almost Five Years Since Barack Obama Killed The Space Program (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
Obama Wants to Use Bush’s 2001 War Authorization to Justify Attacks on ISIS
Couple days ago I purchased some bamboo…Buddha Belly “Kimmei”…haven’t seen any of this since my second trip home from Nam in ‘71…not surprised @ the increase in price…had found BBB @ an old nursery i
n San Diego back then…a couple years L8R it was out of hand in both vista and fallbrook where I had planted it…dunno what ever became of it…great plant, bamboo…amazing!
Before It’s News Stars of America Unplugged:
Baltimore Police Officer Slits Dogs Throat
Judge Andrew Napolitano thinks the pope is out of his element. He’s wrong.
By Elizabeth Stoker | 6:32am ET TweetinShare39
A mystery inside a hazy enigma.A mystery inside a hazy enigma. Franco Origlia/Getty ImagesBy now we have developed a pattern when it comes to Pope Francis:
Any time he critiques economics, there is a rush to explain why he’s out of his element. On the appropriateness of the pope’s economic commentary, for example, Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano poses and then answers his own question:Is it a problem for the Roman Catholic Church?
And is it something the pope is competent to comment upon or to resolve?… His encyclical is about economics, and it reveals a disturbing ignorance….
The More Things Change…. “In 1961, France’s Charles de Gaulle told President John F. Kennedy that in Vietnam the U.S. would sink “step by step into a bottomless quagmire,” however much it spent “in men and money.”President Kennedy had begun sending more advisors to Vietnam to help the Diem regime, increasing their number to 800 in 1961. Kennedy refused his military advisors advice to send combat divisions to Vietnam, but he increased the number of so-called advisors and aid to the Saigon regime.”
The More Things Change….Macrohistory and World TImeline ^ | June 19, 2014 | UnknownPosted on 6/19/2014, 2:35:57 PM by MakanaIn 1961, France’s Charles de Gaulle told President John F. Kennedy that in Vietnam the U.S. would sink “step by step into a bottomless quagmire,” however much it spent “in men and money.”
President Kennedy had begun sending more advisors to Vietnam to help the Diem regime, increasing their number to 800 in 1961. Kennedy refused his military advisors advice to send combat divisions to Vietnam, but he increased the number of so-called advisors and aid to the Saigon regime.
Before It’s News
Re-Education Camps Now In America “The truth, always the truth–at all costs”
I will strive to give you perspectives on the news that you will rarely receive from other sources. At times, there will be eye-witness reports from troubled areas, at other times, there will be documentary,interviews and other interesting works. I am committed to providing information by posting/archiving videos, articles, and links.