What Will Victory Look Like?Townhall.com ^ | September 19, 2014 | Pat BuchananPosted on 9/19/2014, 12:30:18 PM by Kaslin”Congress must now vote to support the first steps of what will be a long march toward victory,” said Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy.
Following this clarion call, 71 House Republicans bolted to join 85 Democrats in voting no to U.S. funds to train and arm Syrian rebels.Why the hesitation? Because our strategy in Syria is to rely on a Free Syrian Army that has been the least effective force in that civil war, and untrustworthy to boot. Units of the FSA have handed their U.S. weapons over to ISIS.Yet these “feckless” rebels, says Sen. Bob Corker, constitute “our entire ground game.”John McCain raises a second issue.
The FSA came into being to overthrow Bashar Assad. Now they are to be retrained to fight ISIS. How effective will the FSA be when told to change sides and become de facto allies of the dictator against whom they took up arms?Projections are that it will take a year before
Hotair ^ | 09/18/2014 | Noah RothmanPosted on 9/18/2014, 12:22:47 PM by SeekAndFind
A man who’s a better speechwriter than his speechwriters, a better political director than his political directors, and who knows more about policy than his policy advisors must surely also be a better general than his generals, no?………
Obama Is Taking Personal Control Over The War Against ISIS In SyriaBI ^ | 18/9/2104 | Michael B. KellyPosted on 9/18/2014, 8:08:02 AM by GonzoI
Supreme Court justice warns of drones creating ‘Orwellian’ future Supreme Court justice warns of drones creating ‘Orwellian’ future
Posted by EU Times on Sep 15th, 2014 // No CommentShareinShareListen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.comUS
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor has voiced concerns that, without sufficient protections, the age of unmanned drones and ubiquitous surveillance will usher in an “Orwellian world.”Sotomayor told faculty and students at Oklahoma City University last week that technological capabilities allow devices to monitor “your conversations from miles away and through your walls.”
Today’s Toons 9/16/14The Right Reasons ^ | 9/16/14 | pookie18Posted on 9/16/2014, 7:02:31 AM by pookie18Click on link.
Obama Wants to Use Bush’s 2001 War Authorization to Justify Attacks on ISIS
Google Says Not To Worry About 5 Million ‘Gmail Passwords’ LeakedForbes ^ | 09/10/14 | Kashmir HillPosted on 9/11/2014, 11:39:02 AM by Enlightened1
This week, a list of nearly five million Gmail addresses paired with passwords appeared online, posted in a Russian Bitcoin security forum. Some people who checked the list and found their Gmail addresses there reported that it contained an old password for them, and often a password that they had reused on multiple sites.
There’s speculation that the addresses may hay been stolen from other sites where people used their Gmail address as a log-in………….
Read more at forbes.com …
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G BLOGS, ETC.
- Servando Gonzalez – The Last Line of Defense… (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – The 9/11/2001 Events: An Intelligence Appraisal (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez — Why the House Can’t Impeach Obama… “…..So, there is strong evidence pointing to the fact that this man who calls himself Barack Hussein Obama is actually an impostor. Therefore, he could never be impeached, because impeachment is (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- “……In the first place, Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taking the Presidential Oath of Office as spe (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- “Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People by Servando Gonzalez. ” ~ psywarandnwo.com (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- “Obama\’s Dictator Dreams: America\’s Nightmare” ~ Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnyg3.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – The Current Tragedy of the Commons… “Marx and Engels began their Communist Manifesto with a warning and a threat: “A specter is haunting Europe – the specter of Communism.” “ (hwnsurf.net)
- Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst… “But, contrary to comon belief, Communism is not the creation of Karl Marx. Actually, Moses Mordecai Marx Levy, a.k.a. Karl Marx, published his Communist Manif (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)