Ralph Nader dubs Hillary Clinton ‘a menace to the United States’Washington Times ^ | October 29, 2014 |
Cheryl K. ChumleyPosted on 10/29/2014, 8:46:13 AM
Ralph Nader, a former Green Party and Independent Party presidential candidate who frequently serves as a loud critic of federal safety standards, doesn’t have much love for presumptive Democratic Party White House candidate Hillary Clinton.
Earnest: Quarantines Unduly ‘Burden’ Health Care WorkersBreitbart.com ^ | 27 October 2014 | Breitbart StaffPosted on 10/28/2014, 12:53:31 PM by RockitzMonday at the White House daily press briefing, press secretary Josh Earnest said quarantines for health care workers who are returning from treating Ebola patients in West Africa, like nurse Kaci Hickox was over the weekend, would be an “unduly burden” on them.Earnest said,
“What this reflects is a commitment by this administration to review the guidelines in place to make sure that they reflect what is injury to the American people. We should not lose sight of whatever guidelines put in place should not unduly burden the health care workers who are operating in West Africa….”Excerpt Read more at breitbart.com …
Obama‘s Strange Dependence on Valerie JarrettThe American Thinker ^ | August 14, 2012 | Karin McQuillanPosted on 10/21/2014, 8:58:59 AM by Cincinatus’ Wife”….Every insider in Chicago told Klein the same thing: Jarrett has no qualifications to be the principal advisor to the president of the United States.
She doesn’t understand how Washington works, how relations with Congress work, how the federal process works.
She doesn’t understand how the economy works, how the military works, how national security works. But she understands how Obama works.The president turns to Valerie Jarrett for definitive advice on all these issues. She has given him terrible advice over and over, and still he turns to her.Her true job is to make Obama feel proud of himself. When Obama looks at Jarrett, he sees himself as whole and good and real. He is no longer the fake black, the fatherless kid flailing around in a white world, tortured by the unfairness of it all.
She fills the emptiness at the core of his identity. She admires and adores him. Jarrett told New Yorker editor David Remnick that the president is “just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”
And the icing on the cake — she shares his left-wing politics that project unfairness out onto white America.Obama relies on Jarrett to create the White House bubble he likes to live in, where his narcissism is stroked and his desire to do the big, left-wing thing is encouraged. Jarrett is the doorman. She runs access to the president. As Klein puts it, she guards him from meeting with “critics and complainers who might deflate his ego.”
No one gets past Jarrett who has an incompatible point of view…….”Excerpt Read more at americanthinker.com …
The Nuclear Option: Obama Prepares For The Ebola ElectionBreitbart.com ^ | October 21, 2014 | Charles HurtPosted on 10/21/2014, 5:59:27 AM by BiggirlSnap on those rubber gloves, zip up your hazmat suits, and tape up those galoshes.
Get ready for the Ebola election! The White House is in full scurry before next month’s vote, trying to feverishly scrub the taint of Ebola from President
0bama and all the Democrats standing within the electoral hot zone he has become.Excerpt Read more at breitbart.com …
Multiculturalism KillsAmerican Thinker ^ | October 20, 2014 | Jack CashillPosted on 10/20/2014, 2:07:19 PM by right-wing agnosticOn Anderson Cooper 360 last week CNN’s Ebola expert David Quammen — Yale grad, Rhodes scholar — struck the perfect multicultural note. With the fury of a Puritan divine, he scolded those who want to ban commercial travel to West Africa. “How dare we turn our backs on Liberia,” said Quammen, “given the fact that this is a country that was founded in the 1820s, 1830s because of American slavery.
AND THEN I SAID…..
- 1932 Bonus March – Re Patton; MacArthur; Eisenhower, etc. | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!” (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: ~ Rethinking the Articles of Confederation… “The federalists, ideologically attached to protectionist and nationalist theories, exploited both real and false fears in the hope of resolving these imbalances, but they ended up by recreating what th (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: The Best of Servando Gonzalez… For The Straight Scoop On What’s Really Happening Out There !!! (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- “…..So, given the fact that impeachment is a legal process devised to unseat an incumbent President, Obama can’t be impeached. … He can be put in jail for life, he can be hanged for treason, but he can’t be impeached.Secondly, and this is even more imp (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Were the 1848 Socialists the Real Backbone of the Union Army? | revisedhistory | GUNNY.G: ARE YA GOOD-N-P!SSED YET, PILGRIM? (gunnygbb2.wordpress.com)
- Impeachment Is Not The Only Way… “The following is from an article by Wayne Allyn Root, titled “It’s Time For Obama To Take The “Perp Walk” Think of the personal stories, the tragedies caused by this purposeful lie, by this fraud…… ” ” John A Pappas….. | (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Thanks To Obama’s Incompetence, Ebola Is Now Out Of Control In America | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Almost Five Years Since Barack Obama Killed The Space Program (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
Trusting This Administration On Ebola, Or Anything Else, Is Insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trusting This Administration On Ebola, Or Anything Else, Is Insanity
Townhall.com ^ | October 20, 2014 | Kurt SchlichterPosted on 10/20/2014, 9:00:05 AM by Kaslin
Maybe the White House could organize a coherent response to the myriad problems exploding all over the place if this was an amorphous “community” instead of an actual country.
We are seeing a real-life PowerPoint demonstration explaining exactly what happens when you turn the Executive Branch over to people who have never executed anything more complex than a sit-in at the local welfare office.
Since everything they touch turns to failure, their response is to lie. And everyone sees it.
Everyone except Chet. Chet is my unicorn.I’m a lawyer and get paid to watch equivocating weasels twist in the wind – in fact, one of the best parts of my job is doing the huffing and puffing.
I have to give credit to the director of the Centers for Disease Control – rarely have I disbelieved someone so thoroughly so quickly.
I don’t even believe his punctuation.Instead of a rational, authoritative scientist calmly explaining what we do and don’t know, and exactly what commonsense steps his agency is taking to battle the Ebola outbreak, we get Dr. Kevin Bacon being flattened under a stampede of exposed medics running rampant across the country as he shrieks,
“Remain Calm! All is well!”Dude, all is not well.
Everyone knows it. And that’s why people aren’t remaining calm……………