| This is a WorldNetDaily printer-friendly version of the article which follows.
To view this item online, visit http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=79519
Friday, October 31, 2008
Constitutional crisis feared
over Obama’s ‘qualifications’
Posted: October 30, 2008
11:00 pm Eastern
The U.S. Supreme Court is being asked to help the nation avoid a constitutional crisis by halting Tuesday’s election until Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama documents his eligibility to run for the top office in the nation.
Democratic attorney Philip Berg had filed a lawsuit alleging Obama is ineligible to be president because of possible birth in Kenya, but as WND reported, a federal judge dismissed the complaint claiming Berg lacks standing to bring the action.
The 34-page memorandum that accompanied the court order from Judge R. Barclay Surrick concluded ordinary citizens can’t sue to ensure that a presidential candidate actually meets the constitutional requirements of the office.
Instead, Surrick said Congress could determine “that citizens, voters, or party members should police the Constitution’s eligibility requirements for the Presidency,” but that it would take new laws to grant individual citizens that ability.
“Until that time,” Surrick says, “voters do not have standing to bring the sort of challenge that Plaintiff attempts to bring.”
(Story continues below)
Berg has maintained that uncertainty about how the U.S. does enforce the requirements of presidency may result in a constitutional crisis should an ineligible candidate win the office.
In a statement today, Berg said he is applying to Justice David Souter for an “Immediate Injunction to Stay the Presidential Election of November 4, 2008.”
“I am hopeful that the U.S. Supreme Court will grant the injunction pending a review of this case to avoid a constitutional crisis by insisting that Obama produce certified documentation that he is or is not a “natural born” citizen and if he cannot produce documentation that Obama be removed from the ballot for president,” Berg said.
“We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking the office of the presidency of the United States,” Berg said.
The issue of Obama’s eligibility first got traction among Internet bloggers and later was heightened when several campaigns were launched to determine whether a “certificate of live birth” posted on the Internet by the Obama campaign was valid.
The issue gained more attention when Berg told radio talk show icon Michael Savage he had an admission from Obama’s grandmather that she was at his birth – in Kenya.
“This is a question of who has standing to stand up for our Constitution,” Berg told Jeff Schreiber of America’s Right blog. “If I don’t have standing, if you don’t have standing, if your neighbor doesn’t have standing to ask whether or not the likely next president of the United States – the most powerful man in the entire world – is eligible to be in that office in the first place, then who does?”
As WND reported, Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August, alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to serve as president of the United States. Berg demanded that Obama provide documentation to the court to verify that the candidate was born in Hawaii, as Obama contends, and not in Kenya, as Berg believes.
If you would like to sound off on this issue, participate in today’s WND Poll.
- BREAKING: Scientists Have Confirmed a New DNA Structure Inside Human Cells www.sciencealert.com ^ | 23 APR 2018 | PETER DOCKRILL
- Newnan, Georgia: A harbinger of the coming American civil war? LeoHohmann.com ^ | April 23, 2018 | Leo Hohmann Posted on 4/24/2018, 10:15:01 AM by LeoHohmann I live right outside the city of Newnan, Georgia, and my hometown became a media spectacle this past Saturday, April 21. Antifa sent us busloads of anarchists, Marxists and common criminals, who took to the streets with naïve college students and some well-intentioned locals. They came to protest a rally by a small band of neo-Nazis from the National Socialist Movement, which had been granted a permit by the city to hold a rally in the Greenville Street Park.
- COMRADE PSYCHIATRIST IS UNHAPPY WITH TRUMP’S “DELUSIONAL REFORMISM” Frontpagemagazine ^ | January 10, 2018 | Oleg Atbashian Posted on 1/10/2018, 7:48:01 AM by SJackson How the Left inflicts Soviet-style psychiatry in America. American progressives have been enamored with many Soviet ideas in their time, trying to transplant them to the U.S. — from government diktat and central planning to academic indoctrination and propaganda through…………………………….~!
- !!!!!!!!!! ~ Collective narcissism predicted growth of conspiracy thinking during 2016 election, study finds Psypost ^ Posted on 4/24/2018, 10:18:14 AM by MNDude People who believe the United States is entitled to special treatment became more likely to endorse conspiratorial patterns of thinking over the course of the 2016 presidential campaign. According to new research published in the European Journal of Social Psychology, collective narcissism uniquely predicted a strengthening of conspiracy thinking in America . “In another study, we found that collective narcissism was the strongest, after partisanship, predictor of voting for President Trump.”
- Gunny G: Matthew 24 KNOCKING @ OUR DOOR…????? DO WE KNOW WHAT’s GOING ON OUT THERE ???
- John Brennan’s Secret Trip to Moscow American Thinker ^ | 04/24/2018 | Daniel John Sobieski
- Skip to comments. SECRET FASCIST DEMOCRAT WAR AGAINST DEMOCRACY; Electing Greater Evil Doesn’t Punish Lesser Evil http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0418/demfascist.html ^ | April 16, 2018 | Lester Jackson
- Rep. Gosar Stares Down the Criminal Deep State and the Plot to Destroy America By Dave Hodges /MORE!!!!!
- NH Poll: Trump Approval Ratings Rising brietbart ^ | 04/24/2018 | Tony Lee Posted on 4/24/2018, 8:18:47 AM by ChicagoConservative27 Never Trumpers like Ohio Governor John Kasich and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) are hoping they can derail President Donald Trump in New Hampshire in 2020, but Trump’s approval ratings are on the rise in the Granite State. According to the University of New Hampshire’s Granite State poll that was released on
- The New York Times Best-Seller List: My Response to the Times’ Response Townhall.com ^ | April 24, 2018 | Dennis Prager
- Gunny G: REMEMBERING THAT OLD JOHNNY CASH SONG!
- President ramps up personal cell phone use CNN ^ | 4/23/2018 | Pamela Brown and Sarah Westwood Posted on 4/23/2018, 10:49:25 PM by browniexyz President Donald Trump is increasingly relying on his personal cell phone to contact outside advisers, multiple sources inside and outside the White House told CNN, as Trump returns to the free-wheeling mode of operation that characterized the earliest days of his administration. (Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com …
- The downside of police being able to seize people’s guns Crime Prevention Research Center ^ | April 20, 2018
- Nation Patiently Awaits GQ Article Calling Koran Overrated The Babylon Bee ^ | April 23, 2018
- Here come the Marines: More than 1,500 crack US troops slip into Darwin… Daily Mail (Australia/UK) ^ | 24th April 2018 | Stephen Gibbs
- !!!!!!!!!!~ Skip to comments. Dr Gorka – Conspiracy Goes Straight To Obama youtube ^ | 4/23/2018 | The Still Report Posted on 4/24/2018, 12:39:06 AM by Signalman Dr Gorka – Conspiracy Goes Straight To Obama…………!+
- Wait. What? A University That Honors God and Country? ToddStarnes.com ^ | April 23, 2018 | Todd Starnes
- A Higher Priority: Investigation of Comey Raises Serious Questions Over Leaking Of FBI Material JonathonTurley.com ^ | April 24, 2018 | Jonathon Turley
- World’s first penis and scrotum transplant carried out by US doctors Telegraph ^ | 23 APRIL 2018 | Harriet Alexander
- Today’s Toons 4/24/18 The Right Reasons ^ | 4/24/18 | pookie18 Posted on 4/24/2018, 4:23:10 AM by pookie18 Click on link
- Former Black Panther Chairman: ‘You Don’t Like Us, Mr. Trump? Then Hand Over the State of Florida’
- Former Black Panther Chairman: ‘You Don’t Like Us, Mr. Trump? Then Hand Over the State of Florida’
- The Uncommonly Mad War on Common Sense [President Trump] Jewish Pres ^ | April 20, 2018 | Bruce Abramson and Jeff Ballabon
- Kangaroo dies in Chinese zoo after visitors throw rocks ‘to make it hop’ ABC ^ | 4-24-18
- !!!!!~ Newt Gingrich Says You Must Read The Rosenstein MEMO Telling President Trump To Fire James Comey. IWB ^ | Ruby Henley
- The Walls Keep Closing in Around the Deep State Cabal DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
- !!!!! ~ Police State Files: No Intel used to start Rogue FBI/DOJ Investigation of Trump By Sher Zieve
- The Hidden Bombshell in the McCabe Report RCP Commentary ^ | 4-23-2018 | Charles Lipson
- Vanity – Just announced on Fox News Rand Paul will be a “YES” on Mike Pompeo April 23, 2018 | Me Posted on 4/23/2018, 5:09:53 PM by jazusamo Good for Paul, I wasn’t confident he’d change to a yes vote.
- Bernie Sanders to unveil plan to guarantee every American a job The Washington Post ^ | 04/23/18 | Jeff Stein
- Attn Parents: Democrats Have Replaced Educational Curricula With Perversion Canada Free Press ^ | 04/23/18 | Katy Grimes
- Deep State or Democrat State?
- Eric Holder For Prison, Not President Flopping Aces ^ | 04-23-18 | Daniel John Sobieski
- !!!!!~ We must not stop now. He–as are we–is under attack on a daily basis from the Luciferian Left…and it’s now worldwide USA’s End of the Road Carefully Crafted for Decades By Sher Zieve —— Bio and Archives–October 6, 2017
- Midterms will not return Demtards to power wmd.com ^ | 4/20/2018 | Craige McMillan
- Justice Gorsuch Defies the Conservative Elite Townhall.com ^ | April 23, 2018 | Thomas J. Farnan Posted on 4/23/2018, 12:41:24 PM by Kaslin
- !!!!!~ The “Spontaneous” Anti-Gun Movement Posted on April 23, 2018 by Al Benson Jr.
- biblehub.com/matthew/24-22.htm King James Bible And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. … And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Luke 18:7. Will not God …
- The Most Dangerous Democrat in America: Is the GOP Prepared for Kamala Harris in 2020? PJ Media ^ | 04/23/2018 | Michael Walsh Posted on 4/23/2018, 12:00:17 PM by SeekAndFind Imagine a combination of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, and you’ve got Kamala Harris, the current seat-warming senator from California who, like Obama, is using the World’s Greatest Deliberative Body as a resume-puncher before swiftly moving on to bigger things: the 2020 Democrat presidential nomination. Even as a nobody senator, she’s been the subject of dozens, perhaps scores of speculative stories about her future, so now — lest they build her up too quickly — Politico and other Democrat cheerleaders are cautioning her to get her ducks in order before heading out on the hustings:
- Would you want to be a pig with a human brain? Apr23by Jon Rappoport
- President Trump Announces Plan To Countersue Dems For DNC Servers And Documents Held By Imran Awan IWB ^ | Ruby Henley
- !!!!!!!!!!! ~Some pictures don’t speak a thousand words. They yammer them at us. Only Pictures the Deranged Prog-Left Want You To See Go Viral By Judi McLeod
- NEW AP HISTORY TEXT CATEGORIZES TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS RACIST, QUESTIONS PRESIDENT’S MENTAL FITNESS Frontpagemag.com ^ | 4-23-2018 | Sara Dogan
- !!!!!~ Rush L. The Trump Investigation Hoax Unravels/
- My Journey To Tomorrowland, Industrial Age Left, Orwellian Fundamentalism, And The Transcending Cybernetic Programming
- Gunny G: So…”THEY” Will Be Able To P:rogram Us The Way They Want us….????…Bur it prolly will not be mandatory…..like the Zip Code, Etc…???
- ..instructed Secretary of Homeland Security not to let these large Caravans of people into our…. Real Donald Trump twitter ^ | April 23, 2018 | President Trump Posted on 4/23/2018, 10:08:38 AM by SMGFan Despite the Democrat inspired laws on Sanctuary Cities and the Border being so bad and one sided, I have instructed the Secretary of Homeland Security not to let these large Caravans of people into our Country. It is a disgrace. We are the only Country in the World so naive! WALL 9:44 AM ·
- After mass shootings: they’re not just coming for guns, they’re coming for brains ~( “…in recent decades researchers have made significant advances toward understanding THE SCIENCE OF WHAT DRIVES GOOD AND EVIL. Both seem to be linked to a key emotional trait: empathy, which is AN INTRINSIC ABILITY OF THE BRAIN to experience how another person is feeling. Researchers have found that empathy is the kindling that fires compassion in our hearts, impelling us to help others in distress. Studies also have traced violent, psychopathic, and antisocial behaviors to a lack of empathy, which appears to stem from IMPAIRED NEURAL CIRCUITS…” (Emphasis is mine).)
- In California, More Than a Revolution—A Bear Flag Restoration Townhall.com ^ | April 23, 2018 | Arthur Schaper Posted on 4/23/2018, 9:54:07 AM by Kaslin “There’s a little bit of a revolution going on in California.” – President Trump
- America’s taxpayer-funded schools have become the promoters of these unhealthy behaviors, while replacing traditional education Attn Parents: Democrats Have Replaced Educational Curricula With Perversion
- Between the Confederation and the Constitution ArticleVBlog ^ | April 23rd 2018 | Rodney Dodsworth Posted on 4/23/2018, 4:30:20 AM by Jacquerie James Madison and Federalist supporters of the Constitution carried the day in the Confederation Congress. Although Congress did not express explicit support, it sent the Constitution anyway to the states for submission to ratifying conventions. Most notably, Congress did not attach the amendments recommended by Virginia’s Richard Henry Lee.
- America Faces One of Three Inevitable Paths: Unrest, Tyranny, or Divorce – Pick One Townhall.com ^ | April 23, 2018 | Scott Morefield Posted on 4/23/2018, 9:27:44 AM by Kaslin
- Attorney General Opens Investigation: Obama/Holder/Lynch $6 Bil. Cash-in on Taxpayers IWB ^ | Thinker
- Special Counsel: Fruit From The Poisonous Tree? ~ Devvy Kidd!!!!!
- Leaked Google Emails Reveal Intent to Destroy Alt Media
- Tucker Carlson Has Disappeared After Airing Allegation of Syrian False Flag Attack
- Bloomberg: Trump Is ‘Not Really a Business Person’ brietbart ^ | 04/22/20/18 | Pam Key
- A new Anchor Brewing collaboration yields San Franpsycho IPA San Jose Mercury News ^ | April 16,2018 | Jay R. brooks
- Melania Trump’s Radiant Smile For Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral Lit Up the Internet
- Waffle House Shooter Had Been Arrested in ‘Restricted Area’ Outside White House Last Year The Truth About Guns ^ | 22 Apr 2018 | DAN ZIMMERMAN
- JACK GOLDSMITH ON THE DEEP STATE Powerline ^ | April 22,2018 | PAUL MIRENGOFF
- Skip to comments. Today’s Toons 4/23/18 The Briefing Room ^ | 4/23/18 | pookie18 Posted on 4/23/2018, 4:21:35 AM by pookie18 Click on link
- Big Banks Target the Bill of Rights Sultan Knish ^ | Sunday, April 22, 2018 | Greenfield
- Devin Nunes Drops Another Bomb, and It’s a Big One DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
- !!!!!~The New York Times grudgingly acknowledged Thursday what the book world has known for weeks: conservative author Jerome Corsi’s widely acclaimed “Killing the Deep State: The Fight to Save President Trump” is a bona fide bestseller…. (more)
- Today’s classroom puts politics first, education last Canada Free Press ^ | 04/22/18 | Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh Posted on 4/22/2018, 2:45:23 PM by Sean_Anthony !!!!!!!!!!~ “……”If you’ve worked in highly progressive academic environments and were not re-hired as adjunct, granted tenure, or were not even considered for tenure unless you belonged to organizations such as the NEA, AFT, or other Democrat-supporting organizations, you were not alone.
- Tweeters Furious Over Trump Calling Mar-a-Lago The ‘Southern White House’ https://www.yahoo.com/ ^ | 4/22/18 | Mary Papenfuss Posted on 4/22/2018, 2:45:35 PM by BBell Twitter was incensed Saturday after Donald Trump used Barbara Bush’s funeral as an opportunity to tout his private business in a tweet, dubbing his Mar-a-Lago golf resort the “Southern White House.”
- ???~ Coup To Install Pence AsPOTUS…..???
- Gunny G: WWWI Marines, Etc, Etc…..
- Gunny G: (Col Sellin) ~ (It is certainly true that Obama maliciously abused the power of the Presidency, deliberately weakened national security, undermined our social fabric, debilitated the economy, dramatically expanded government oppression and dangerously increased the national debt. The issue, however, is not just his performance in office, but that he was in office at all, given the lack of clarity involving his personal history. The truth would expose the rampant corruption of our political and media elite, reveal their complicity in Obama’s violations of Constitution, uncover their willful ignorance of his alleged felonies and confirm their participation in the greatest election fraud and Constitutional crisis in American history.) ~ Family Security Matters
- Gunny G: A QUICK Story, USMC, The Great War, etc.
- Upcoming site set to analyze news will have fake news hotline The Hill ^ | 04/22/18 | Julia Manchester
- Macron on ‘special’ relationship with Trump: ‘We are both mavericks’ The Hill ^ | 04/22/18 | Julia Manchester Posted on 4/22/2018, 1:09:25 PM by yesthatjallen Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Google+ French President Emmanuel Macron in an interview on Sunday described his “special” relationship with President Trump, saying they are both “mavericks.”
- Trump: James Comey ‘totally made up’ parts of his memos The Washington Examiner ^ | April 21, 2018 | Kelly Cohen Posted on 4/22/2018, 12:38:11 PM by E. Pluribus Unum President Trump claimed Saturday that former FBI Director James Comey lied in the memos he wrote memorializing the conversations the two had last year…
- Think it’s harmless? Now nine in ten teens at drug clinics are being treated for marijuana use The Daily Mail (United Kingdom) ^ | April 22, 2018 | STEPHEN ADAMS and MARTIN BECKFORD Posted on 4/22/2018, 1:31:32 PM by familyop Cannabis is responsible for 91 per cent of cases where teenagers end up being treated for drug addiction, shocking new figures reveal…The findings also back up academic research, revealed in The Mail on Sunday over the past three years, that skunk is having a serious detrimental impact on the mental health of the young………
- The Guardian (UK): Rap should be put on a par with Shakespeare and Wordsworth The Guardian ^ | 04/21/18 | Dotun Adebayo Posted on 4/22/2018, 1:25:19 PM by Simon Green If we valued black art, Kendrick Lamar’s Pulitzer would have been for literature. When will the education system wake up to black creativity? I can’t help thinking that the Pulitzer prize committee missed a trick in their award to the ……
- Democrats are getting desperate as Mueller stalls NY Post ^ | 22 Apr 2018 | Michael Goodwin
- Nunez on Bartiromo: Clinton State Dept confidantes passed oppo research to FBI for investigation
- His Trump hatred has deep roots. Jim Comey’s entire shtick now consists of violating the proprieties expected of a former FBI director. But even as he turns up on late-night gag shows to profit off betrayed confidences, he presents himself as the custodian of America’s “norms.” In between complaining about how his job “sucked” at times and how he felt “pissed” off, he likes to play the holier-than-thou scold. His constant invoking of “values” is an attempt to prettify his plunge into low politics and unprincipled profiteering. (Excerpt) Read more at spectator.org …
- Privatize 911 Services And Hold Your Providers Accountable For Negligence Townhall.com ^ | April 22, 2018 | Marina Medvin
- ~… “You don’t have to imagine it, it happened. And we appear to be living in the aftermath of that effort….”
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ Tell-tale Backstabbers Destined To Follow Comey’s Memoirs
- Why would CNN hire the daughter of Barack Obama’s top adviser Valerie Jarrett to go after the President of the United States of America. Valerie Jarrett’s Daughter Laura Now On The Get-Donald-Trump CNN Team By Judi McLeod
- !!!!!~ White House privately skeptical of North Korea’s promise to freeze nuclear testing Chicago Tribune ^ | 22 April 2018 | David Nakamura and John Hudson Posted on 4/22/2018, 9:36:38 AM by AmericanInTokyo Much of the domestic press here in Japan is very, very skeptical about this overture, and statements by Kim and the ruling Korean Workers Party. Even the CONSERVATIVE daily news SANKEI SHIMBUN today had some good quotes about how this could be no concession at all, North just playing a shell and delay game, offering to close nuke sites that have been essentially destroyed already through too many underground tests, etc. etc. etc. (Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com …
- Harry Reid and the Liberal Voter ID Scam Exposed Root for America ^ | Wayne Allyn Root Posted on 4/22/2018, 9:37:11 AM by Twotone
- TRUMP TWEET: Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Fake News NBC just stated that we have given up so much Twitter ^
- Trump Is Not a Threat to a Free Press Despite Inflamed Rhetoric, Obama Administration and DNC’s… IWB ^ | Bob Shanahan
- 6 Most Ridiculous Claims from DNC’s Conspiracy Lawsuit Against Trump Campaign Law & Crime ^ | 20 April 2018 | Ronn Blitzer
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
- Ten things that will disappear in our lifetime. email from a friend and scioto ^ | 4/22/2018 | unknown Posted on 4/22/2018, 9:13:57 AM by sodpoodle Ten Things That Will Disappear In Our Lifetime 1. The Post Office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- NY Times: Candidates ’embracing’ socialist label in 2018 americanthinker ^ | April 21, 2018 | Rick Moran Posted on 4/22/2018, 9:22:47 AM by MarvinStinson
- Our Orwellian Hole On the subject, I was one of many fence sitters. I wanted our agencies enabled to collect intelligence and foil terrorist plots. I did not think it likely they would intentionally collect data on average Americans. My naivete also steered me to believe the Government of a free United States of America would never abuse this power to spy on Americans for reasons other than anti-terrorism and especially not political opposition during a Presidential campaign………. https://newswithviews.com/our-orwellian-hole/ by J.D. Pendry.
- Who’s the Fake? PJ Media (Belmont Club) ^ | 4-22-2018 | Richard Fernandez
- Judge Jeanine Pirro sits down with Senator Chuck Grassley FoxNews ^ | 4/21/2018
- New York Times And Washington Post Share Pulitzer For Unearthing “Russia Ties” Common Sense Evaluation ^ Posted on 4/22/2018, 7:41:28 AM by gaggs R.I.P. JOURNALISM : Falling New York Times and Washington Post share Pulitzer for unearthing “Possible Russia Ties”
- Trump shows he knows how to deal with Russia Sierra Vista Herald ^ | Donald Lambro
- Disturbing: Naked Gunman Kills Three in a Waffle House Townhall.com ^ | April 22, 2018 | Timothy Meads
- Comey memos reveal (surprise!) Republicans have blundered again [Jennifer Rubin] washingtonpost ^ | April 20, 2018 | Jennifer Rubin Posted on 4/22/2018, 8:52:44 AM by MarvinStinson If you didn’t know better, you’d think House Republicans were trying to sink President Trump.
- New York Stops Sending Poo to Alabama (But still dumps in other midwest small towns) Techtimes ^ | 3/12/18 | Jean-Pierre Chigne T
- “EXCERPT !!!!!! The dreaming of the world takes many forms, because the body seeks in many ways to prove it is autonomous and real. It puts things on itself which it has bought with little metal discs or paper strips the world proclaims as valuable and good. It works to get them, doing senseless things, and tosses them away for senseless things it does not need, and does not even want.”
- THAT CRAZY FRENCHMAN Erica Carle ~ The whole effect of Positivist worship will be to make men feel clearly how far superior in every respect is the synthesis founded on the Love of Humanity to that founded on the Love of God.
- Meanwhile in Sweden: Shootings And Grenade Attacks Are So Common, the Media Doesn’t Bother to… IWB ^ | Chris Black Posted on 4/21/2018, 9:44:57 AM by davikkm
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ By Sher Zieve!!!!!!!!!! ~ Will the Obama syndicate ever be held responsible for its crimes?…………………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!~ CONGRESS ROUNDS UP OBAMA’S CRIMINAL SYNDICATE……………….???
- DNC shuns its anti-Trump Kremlin dossier in collusion law suit Washington Times ^ | April 21, 2018 | Rowan Scarborough Posted on 4/21/2018, 9:17:16 AM by PJ-Comix The Democratic National Committee’s Russia collusion law suit against the Trump campaign cites a number of press stories, tweets and investigative reports as evidence, but there is one notable absence.
- !!!!!~ John Chapman Died Alone On A Mountaintop Fighting Al Qaeda. Now He’s Getting The Medal Of Honor Task & Purpose ^ | April 20, 2018 | Paul Szoldra
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ Joan Swirsky ~ James Comey and the Stinking Fish Factor (my article from two years ago…republished today)
- Stinking Fish Always Tell The Tale, Whether It’s Business Sabotage Or Dirty Politics By Judi McLeod
- President Trump Can Counter OPEC and Achieve Energy Dominance Townhall.com ^ | April 21, 2018 | Ken Blackwell Posted on 4/21/2018, 8:40:06 AM by Kaslin
- The indoctrination of students and the vile hatred spewing from professors will continue unabated
- Massachusetts preschool tells children to stop saying ‘best friend’ FOX ^
- The Trump Investigation Hoax Unravels Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | April 20, 2018 | Rush Limbaugh
- Why Did FBI-DOJ Give Comey Special Treatment for $2 Million Book Deal? The New American ^ | 20 April 2018 | William F. Jasper
- Sessions told White House that Rosenstein’s firing could prompt his departure, too Washington Post ^
- Levin: ‘The Democrat Party just made a massive mistake’ CR ^ | April 20, 2018 | Chris Pandolfo
- OAN’s Pearson Sharp Refutes Mainstream Media Reports Of Alleged Syrian Chemical Attack
- Who Can Crack this Code (something fun on a Friday night) vanity | 04-20-18 | ealgeone
- Jeff Sessions said his future as attorney general might be tied to Rod Rosenstein’s fate: Report Washington Examiner ^ | 4/20/18 | Wash Examiner
- USA Today Refuses to Apologize for Calling Trump ‘Unfit to Clean Toilets’ Newsbusters ^ | April 20, 2018 | P.J. Gladnick
- Wells Fargo Pays $1 Billion to Federal Regulators [for screwing their customers – AGAIN] NYslimes ^ | 4/20/2018 | MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN
- Trump :A Message from Kim Jong Un: North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of ICBMs Real Donald Trump Twitter ^ | April 20, 2018 | President Trump Posted on 04/20/2018 9:28:03 PM PDT by SMGFan A message from Kim Jong Un: “North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles.” Also will “Shut down a nuclear test site in the country’s Northern Side to prove the vow to suspend nuclear tests.” Progress being made for all! 11:22 PM · Apr 20, 2018
- Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel to face no-confidence vote from his own deputies News7 Miami ^ | 4/20/18
- Comey is a Pink-Hatted Women’s-Marcher American Thinker.com ^ | April 21, 2018 | Brian C. Joondeph Posted on 4/21/2018, 7:50:43 AM by Kaslin
- Predictable’ Obama Praises the Parkland Five American Thinker.com ^ | April 21, 2018 | Jeannie DeAngelis Posted on 4/21/2018, 8:10:50 AM by Kaslin
- 7 Forces Driving America Toward Civil War Townhall.com ^ | April 21, 2018 | John Hawkins Posted on 4/21/2018, 8:19:30 AM by Kaslin
- Double standard? FBI agent who leaked under Comey, McCabe going to prison Washington Examiner ^ | April 20, 2018
- !!!!!~Rudy Hired to Negotiate Graceful Exit — for the Establishment Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | April 20, 2018 | Rush Limbaugh Posted on 4/20/2018, 4:45:18 PM by Kaslin
- Bill Clinton Claimed New York Times Conspired With Trump Front Page ^ | April 20, 2018 | Daniel Greenfield Posted on 4/20/2018, 2:32:39 PM by detective One of the stranger Clintonworld moments of the campaign came when David Brock accused the New York Times of a right-wing conspiracy.
- !!!!! ~NEW COLUMN IS “Is Diversity Driving Decline In The White Population?” It’s now on WorldNetDaily.com and American Renaissance. And excerpt: An “aging white population speeding diversity,” blared a headline in The Hill. Could this be a case of confusing cause-and-effect? Are the two trends—whites dying-out and minorities thriving—really spontaneous and strictly parallel?
- Government is Replacing Religion, According to Researchers By Joe Jarvis – April 20, 2018 “Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people” -Karl Marx
- ‘They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President’ New York Times ^ | April 20, 2018 | By AMY CHOZICK
- Was Jesus — or Lincoln — the Savior of the World? By Thomas DiLorenzo November 8, 2007
- Apostolic Exhortation or Aggravation? Lepanto Institute ^ | April 19, 2018 | David Martin
- Obama CIA Chief John Brennan Made Secret Visit to Russia Around Same Time as Fusion GPS Produced… Gateway Pundit ^ | April 20, 2018 | Jim Hoft Posted on 4/20/2018, 12:05:12 PM by Cheerio FULL TITLE: Developing: Obama CIA Chief John Brennan Made Secret Visit to Russia Around Same Time as Fusion GPS Produced anti-Trump Memos Well isn’t this interesting?
- Female Pilot Journalist: I’m Offended When Hero Southwest Pilot Called “Female Pilot”/Rush 24/7 Morning Update: Revolt Spreads…….
- Here Is What Pope Francis Told Crying Boy Who Asked Whether His Atheist Father Is in Heaven Christian Post ^ | 04/20/2018 | Stoyan Zaimov
- April 20 in Military History: the Red Baron’s last kill, and the Russians have landed in California Unto the Breach ^ | April 20, 2018 | Chris Carter
- *****?????? ~Re EX-CIA Phil Mudd…..”…I KNOW HOW THIS GAME IS BEING PLAYED .WE’RE GOING TO WIN!’”*****
- April 20 in Military History: the Red Baron’s last kill, and the Russians have landed in California Unto the Breach ^ | April 20, 2018 | Chris Carter
- Eric Holder for Prison, Not President(Truly delusional) americanthinker.com ^ | 4/20/2018 | Daniel John Sobieski Posted on 4/20/2018, 11:12:40 AM by rktman If President Trump could hand-select his 2020 Democratic opponent, he could do no better than former Obama attorney general Eric Holder, the only Cabinet official held in contempt of Congress for withholding documents in the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.
- Not a Target? Rod Rosenstein and “Deep State” again (brazenly) lies to president Trump? The Hill ^ | 4/19/18 | Max Greenwood Posted on 4/20/2018, 11:21:45 AM by FiddlePig Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein assured President Trump last week that he is not a target of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation or the probe into his longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen, “according to several people familiar with the matter”.
- Court Deals Blow to Trump’s Efforts to Deny Grants to ‘Sanctuary’ Localities Free Beacon ^ | April 20, 2018 | Susan Crabtree
- Chuck Mawhinney ~ The Resurrection of Two Legends The Man and the Rifle……………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Carlos Hathcock Method of Sighting in a Rifle Am Shooting Journal ^ | G Fisher Posted on 4/20/2018, 10:11:34 AM by w1n1 Sighting in a rifle is an important thing to do if you want your rifle to be dead on when taking a shot. Which brings us to the Carlos Hathcock way of sighting in a rifle. For those that don’t know who Carlos Hathcock is, he was a United States Marine Corps (USMC) sniper with a service record of 93 confirmed kills.
- A Black-Robed Counterrevolution Townhall.com ^ | April 17, 2018 | Robert Knight Posted on 4/17/2018, 12:40:40 PM by Kaslin Federal judges sit on the bench for life and can either uphold the law or rule like tyrants. This puts judicial appointments right near the top of the most important things a president can do. The newest Supreme Court justice, Neil Gorsuch, has already shown what a difference a constitutionalist can make. But we need many more to counter the hundreds of Clinton, Obama and Jimmy Carter-appointed judges who issue zany rulings that override common sense and thwart democratically enacted popular will. A case in point is U.S. District Judge Carlton Reeves, a 2010 Obama appointee. In March, he issued a temporary restraining order to keep Mississippi’s new, 15-week abortion ban from taking effect. Judge Reeves buys into the “viability” definition of human life beginning at 23 weeks. By contrast, science has confirmed that from the moment of conception, an entirely unique human being with DNA from mother and father is alive and growing exponentially. By the eighth week, the baby has a beating heart, arms, legs, organs and human shape. The judge’s ruling implies that babies before the 23rd week are something other than human, and so, practically speaking, ending their lives is no more consequential than getting rid of a mole or skin tag. “If there is no viability the state has no real interest in telling a woman what to do with her body,” the judge said, deploying the abortion industry’s arbitrary rationale. In 2014, Judge Reeves struck down Mississippi’s marriage law, which voters had approved by 86 percent to 14 percent. Seeing nothing uniquely valuable in the male-female complementarity central to marriage, he likened resistance to racism. This would be news to black and Hispanic Mississippians who voted overwhelmingly to define marriage as between one man and one woman and reject any comparison to morally neutral racial characteristics. Throughout his two terms, Barack Obama made good on his goal to stack the federal judiciary with leftwing ideologues like Judge Reeves. His 333 appointees (George W. Bush had 330, Bill Clinton 379 and Ronald Reagan 384), which included two Supreme Court justices, have been hard at work to “fundamentally transform” America. One of the most dramatic turns was on the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, which hears cases from nine federal district courts in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina and federal administrative agencies. In 2007, Republican appointees held a 7-5 majority. After six Obama appointments plus retirements, Democratic appointees now dominate 9-7 and have made their presence felt. For example, in April 2016, a three-judge Fourth Circuit panel with two Obama appointees ruled 2 to 1 against school officials in Gloucester County, Va. that a girl identifying as a boy could use boys’ restrooms and the locker room. Three months after the transgender ruling, a three-judge Fourth Circuit panel comprising two Obama appointees and a Clinton judge struck down North Carolina’s voter ID law on a 3-0 vote, accusing lawmakers of discriminatory intent. The Left has long argued absurdly that requiring voters to show some ID when voting is “racist.” Another key Obama judicial takeover was at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, perhaps the second most influential court in the country because it hears cases involving federal power. In 2008, conservatives had a 6-3 edge. Mr. Obama quickly made four appointments, flipping it to a 7-4 Democrat majority. In June 2016, an Obama appointee and a Clinton appointee on a three-judge D.C. appeals panel upheld the Federal Communications Commission’s power grab of the Internet in the name of “net neutrality.” The ruling was a reversal of the same court’s opinion in 2010, when it ruled unanimously that Congress never gave the FCC jurisdiction over the Internet. The good news is that President Trump understands the gravity of his opportunity. In 2017, he seated 12 appeals court judges, the most ever in the first year of a presidency. So far, he has seated 30 judges, including Justice Gorsuch, with 61 nominees in the pipeline, another 90 vacancies on top of that, and a likely Supreme Court appointment looming. By all accounts, the newly robed Trump judges are restoring balance to the federal courts, which alarms Democrats like California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who explained the stakes last December: “The Supreme Court hears between 100 and 150 cases each year out of the more than 7,000 it’s asked to review. But in 2015 alone, more than 55,000 cases were filed in federal appeals courts. … In a way, circuit courts serve as the de facto Supreme Court to the vast majority of individuals who bring cases. They are the last word.” When all is said and done, the last word on the Trump presidency may well be his counterrevolution to restore judicial integrity and the rule of law. TOPICS: Culture/Society; Editorial; Government; Click to Add Topic KEYWORDS: counterrevolution; judges; judgesandcourts; scotus; trump; Click to Add Keyword [ Report Abuse | Bookmark ] Navigation: use the links below to view more comments. first 1-20, 21-26 next last
- Supreme Court strikes down key deportation provision, with Gorsuch help Fox News ^ | April 17, 2018 | staff
- Trump blasts immigration ruling made by SCOTUS pick Neil Gorsuch The New York Daily News ^ | Tuesday, April 17, 2018 | Chris Sommerfeldt
- Colorado’s ‘Barack Obama Highway’ bill could face rocky road to passage FOX News ^ | April 20, 2018 | By Ryan Gaydos
- Comey’s Handling of Hillary Clinton Shows Us He’s No Hero Townhall.com ^ | April 20, 2018 | David Harsanyi Posted on 4/20/2018, 9:28:51 AM by Kaslin
- Comey Memos Released To Public – Read Them Here – Mueller Has Worrisome Evidence On Cohen IWB ^ | Ruby Henley
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE !!!!!
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.