Why an Income Tax is Not Necessary
to Fund the U.S. Government
Also available on audio for free; click here.
Download to a CD or IPod and help get the truth to family and friends
Originally published and copyrighted in June 2001
Changes in text (c) 2005
Can this statement possibly be true? In order to answer this question, Americans must first understand what is the source of the money that funds the government and where it goes. Contrary to the sound bites issued by the two mainstream political parties, the reality of how the system actually works will not only open your eyes, but hopefully stimulate the American people to demand that the thievery underway come to an end.
Where do your “income” tax dollars go?
The best place to look for an answer to this question would be a government report, so let’s take just one at random:
President’s Private Sector Survey On Cost Control
A Report to The President (Reagan)
January 15, 1984. Available from the Congressional Research Service.
The excerpt below can be found on page 12.
- “Importantly, any meaningful increases in taxes from personal income would have to come from lower and middle income families, as 90% of all personal taxable income is generated below the taxable income level of $35,000.
- Further, there isn’t much more that can be extracted from high income brackets. If the
Government took 100% of all taxable income beyond the $75,000 tax bracket not already taxed, it would get only $17 billion, and this confiscation, which would destroy productive enterprise, would only be sufficient to run the Government for several days.
- Resistance to additional income taxes would be even more widespread if people were aware that:
- With two-thirds of everyone’s personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Government contributions to transfer payments.
- In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their government.”
So what we have is a central bank issuing worthless paper “money” that controls our economy, our lives and our future. This private banking cartel was unconstitutionally granted this power by a devious, scheming group of senators back in 1913. In essence what they did was place the American people into indentured servitude by forcing The People to pay usury on worthless fiat currency (paper money created out of nothing), not to fund the government, but to enrich the bankers and fund wars in which America should never be involved. This system exists not to fund the government, but to allow the U.S. Congress carte blanche power to continue funding unconstitutional agencies and programs by providing them with a bottomless source of worthless ink..
EXCERPT ONLY–CONTINUED LINK BELOW…
Posts Added Thru-Out The Day ~ 24/7…
R. W. “Dick” Gaines
THE “G” BLOG. @WordPress.com
(AKA: Gunny G’s Globe and Anchor Online….)
The “G” WebLog @Network54
FOR MY “G” BLOGS UPDATES…
RANTS-n-RAVES: OUR LATE GREAT REPUBLIC!
TODAY’s TOONS by Pookie