Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:33:30 PM by rxsid
This is the docket number, No. 10A56, for appeal with Justice Thomas (Mac Donald was one of the commanding officers of Connie Rhodes, that is why the original case was called Rhodes v MacDonald et al)
TOPICS: Constitution/Conservatism; Crime/Corruption; Government; Politics/Elections; Click to Add Topic
1. Is a Federal Judge allowed to persecute a Civil Rights attorney and sanction her for merely bringing Civil rights violation cases to his court?
2. Are members of US military reduced to the level of slaves or serfs, if they are refused a hearing on the merits of their grievances in both military and federal courts and their attorneys are harassed and intimidated and verbally assaulted and insulted by a presiding Federal Judge?
3. Can a federal judge arbitrarily decide, what civil Rights violations case he wants to hear and which case he will not hear, and arbitrarily sanction a civil rights defender attorney for bringing to court a case that he doesn’t feel like hearing on the merits, as it is not beneficial for his career?
4. Should a federal judge forward a case to the jury for determination on issues of fact and law, when a case involves a president of the United States, his legitimacy and eligibility, which by default, affects the career of such judge?
5. Is the whole nation de facto reduced to the level of slaves or serfs, when one without valid vital records, without Social Security number of his own and without a valid long form birth certificate is able to get in the position of the President; and Congress is refusing to hear this issue, claiming that it is for the courts to decide and the courts are refusing to hear this issue, claiming that it is for the Congress to decide?
Bill Clinton back in the White House, holds economic meeting with Obama (Follow the $$$$)
Washington Post ^ | July 14, 2010 | Anne E. Kornblut
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:17:28 PM by maggief
Clinton, whose foundation is working on clean energy programs that would employ additional workers, and Buffett met with Obama as part of a White House push on the economy and employment. On Tuesday, Obama tapped Jacob Lew as budget director and publicly directed him to reduce the deficit. On Thursday, Obama travels to Michigan to talk job creation once more.
– Prison Planet.com – http://www.prisonplanet.com –
America Stands On The Precipice Of Total Collapse
Posted By admin On July 14, 2010 @ 12:31 pm In Featured Stories, News In Focus, Paul Watson Articles | 38 Comments
World government to be built from the ashes of the United States unless nightmarish agenda for new world order is defeated
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com 
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
There can be little doubt that America, along with the west as a whole, is being set up for a total collapse in which life as we know it will be fundamentally altered and rebuilt around a collectivist model managed and controlled by the same criminals who engineered the crisis in the first place.
America has been targeted for an economic, military, and social coup d’état by globalists who know that to get people to accept a new way of life under the heel of the new world order requires that the pillars of everything they knew before are completely pulverized. Freedom, prosperity, and community have no place in a “post-industrial revolution,” and every assault on the living standards of American citizens is designed to infect and wither these ideals.
The Return of the Jeffersonian Vision and the Rejection of Progressivism
The American ^ | 7/13/10 | Michael Barone
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:17:48 PM by EscondidoSurfer
The major political development of the last 17 months has been an inrush of hundreds of thousands or even millions of Americans into political activity, an inrush symbolized by but not limited to the tea party movement. It is fascinating to me that the tea partiers have adopted the language and in some cases even the costumes of the Founders. While the Progressives’ descriptions of a “horse and buggy” Constitution and their sense that giant auto factories and steel mills were the harbinger of the future seem tinny and out of date, the language of the Founders continues to resonate with the clear timbre of a silver spoon tapping a crystal glass. The majority of the American people seem to firmly agree with the Founders’ insistence that no one should be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law. And so we can take satisfaction that most of our fellow citizens in our freeholders’ republic still hold these truths to be self-evident.
What Did Obama Know of Blago’s Selling of Senate Seat And When Did He Know It?
Publius Forum ^ | 07/14/10 | Warner Todd Huston
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:06:59 PM by Mobile Vulgus
The National Republican Committee wants to know the answer to a few questions…
Once again the exculpatory memo issued by the President-elect’s lawyer, Greg Craig, in December of 2008 is finding itself in conflict with testimony coming out of the Blagojevich Trial in Chicago. First we learned through the testimony of SEIU boss Tom Balanoff that President Obama actually played an active role in promoting Valerie Jarrett as a candidate for his old seat, despite no mention of that in the memo. Now we are learning of another call, this time by Rahm Emanuel that violated Obama’s supposed neutrality policy and again failed to be reported by Craig. Here are a couple of questions for a White House that clearly wants to avoid this topic: