The Isaiah 9:10 Prophecy: Is U.S. Under God‘s Judgment?
WorldNetDaily ^ | December 13, 2011 | Unattributed
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 7:23:11 PM by GiovannaNicoletta
Jonathan Cahn of the Jerusalem Center-Beth Israel Congregation in Wayne, N.J., says an otherwise obscure passage in the Book of Isaiah is since Sept. 11, 2001, being uncannily re-enacted in the U.S. just the way it originally played out in the time of the great prophet of Israel leading to the nation’s captivity and dispersions.
“Before its destruction as a nation, ancient Israel received nine harbingers, prophetic omens of warning,” he says. “The same nine harbingers are now manifesting in America with immediate ramifications for end-time prophecy.”
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com …
- WND: Pine Trees at Ground Zero a Sign that God Will Destroy USA (barthsnotes.com)
- The three Isaiahs (lildov.wordpress.com)
- The Isaiah 9:10 prophecy: Is U.S. under God’s judgment? (mybetter4you.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah II “He shall be called Immanuel” (Isaiah 1-11) (walkinstep.wordpress.com)
- From the Front Porch: A Great Salvation (rwawee.com)