NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2011 8:53:13 AM by governsleastgovernsbest
Christopher Hitchens, RIP, would have loved the rough-and-tumble of today’s Morning Joe. The first half-hour was a jolting fix for political junkies.
If the goring of Newt Gingrich was predictable, there was much that was not. Michelle Bachmann‘s debate performance was roundly praised. Lefty Jeff Sachs put himself to Ron Paul’s right on the Iranian threat. Joe Scarborough and Donny Deutsch reported that normally-Dem New York CEOs have deserted Obama en masse.
View the video here.
(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org …
- Ron Paul gains ground, further stirring Republicans (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Joe Scarborough: If Ron Paul Runs As Third Party Candidate ‘I’ll Give Him A Long Look’ (mediaite.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Faux Conservatives Smear Ron Paul Ahead Of Iowa Run In (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” CNN Admits Ron Paul Could Win Iowa (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Poll Asks: Is Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy Dangerous To America? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)