” Once France justified diplomatic and military ties, then the die would be irrevocably cast. The move would be enough to sway public opinion across Christendom against the common enemy, Abraham Lincoln, and the clique that controlled Washington.
The most likely candidates to join the coalition with France would be Austria, Bavaria, and Brazil for starters. Outside Bismarck and the Prussians and the friendless goat of the Crimean War, Czar Alexander II of Russia, Lincoln‘s northern alliance had few friends.
These facts were well known to the Europeans who calculated that with the leadership of Napoleon III and his military, allied with the ground forces of the CSA, short work could be made of Lincoln. At the end of Chevalier’s comments, he raised a military specter: “The navy of France is an argument which, in case of necessity, would support diplomatic action.” Here the meaning is obvious. Under the correct diplomatic cover, the French fleet would come in and smash the Yankee blockade and restore international trade and order. This would be the end of Lincoln’s northern alliance.
- GyG: Excerpt: About The Sons of Lincoln Who Run The “R’ Party… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Horace Greeley (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Confederate States of America Exposes Barack Obama the American Caesar (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Barack Hussein Obama An American Caesar (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Lincoln and Roosevelt: American Caesars by John V. Denson (gunnyg.wordpress.com)