Lying the nation into war with Iraq by spreading the falsehood of “weapons of mass destruction” that were supposedly headed our way was the most atrociously evil act perpetrated by the U.S government and its propaganda organs in decades, having led to the senseless death of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.
No one should be surprised that National Review is now engaged in a spectacular act of chutzpah, to put it mildly, by smearing Ron Paul as being insensitive on matters of race. Before anyone gives any credence to the latest smear campaign against Congressman Paul it would be useful to take a look at National Review’s own record of publications on the issue of race relations. It is not a pretty picture…..
- Am I No Longer Fit to Be a Conservative? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- National Review must be too embarrassed to endorse Mitt Romney (dailykos.com)
- Is Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy Anti-American? (reason.com)
- National Review’s Bigoted Rants (lewrockwell.com)
- National Review Urges Republicans To ‘Reject A Hasty Marriage’ To Newt Gingrich (mediaite.com)