Former Governor: Incident “never happened…someone is out to destroy my credibility”
Paul Joseph Watson
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Following claims made by US Navy SEAL Chris Kyle that he punched Jesse Ventura for badmouthing US troops during a wake for a slain soldier in Coronado, California, Ventura has denounced the story as an outrageous lie, asserting that the event never happened.
Exclusive: Jesse Ventura Blasts Navy SEAL Punch Hoax 070112top3
Kyle, who has been the subject of numerous television interviews over the past few days while he promotes his new book, is a sniper marksmen who has been made into somewhat of a poster child for US military involvement in the Middle East following his tales of killing hundreds of Iraqi insurgents.
Kyle claims that he met Ventura in a bar in Coronado in 2006 while Ventura was in town to speak to a new class of SEAL graduates at nearby Naval Amphibious Base Coronado. Also present were family members holding a wake for Michael Mansoor, one of the first SEALs killed in Iraq. Kyle claims Ventura began loudly objecting to the war in Iraq before calling the troops “murderers” and saying “we deserved to lose a few guys”.
Kyle then claims he punched Ventura, knocked him to the floor, and quickly vacated the scene.
Infowars today spoke with
- Navy SEAL: Why yes, I did punch Jesse Ventura in the face for saying we deserved to lose some guys in Iraq at a wake for an MOH recipient (hotair.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Jesse Ventura Wishing Troops to be Killed is Pure Nonsense: Tyrel Ventura Reports (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Did The ‘Deadliest’ SEAL Sniper Punch Jesse Ventura In The Face? (Video) (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- SEAL Chris Kyle Describes How He Punched Fake-Seal Jesse Ventura In The Face (minx.cc)
- Jesse Ventura, 63 Documents the Government Does Not want you to READ (shadowgovernment.wordpress.com)