…..Obama is, however, not my main concern. It is the endemic corruption in Washington, D.C., both Republican and Democrat, which has facilitated Obama’s rise to power. To me Obama is simply the most egregious example of that corruption and just the tip of the iceberg.
I believe that Obama needs to be brought down legally before the 2012 election, which will go a long way to end corruption in Washington, D.C. because the bipartisan corruption will then be fully exposed to the American people.
In my opinion, not one of the Republican Presidential candidates will address Obama’s ineligibility or his felonies. They will continue to ignore or bury the evidence, even after a Republican victory over Obama because there are too many senior Republicans complicit in the cover-up.
Nearly all avenues for redress or investigation have been blocked by the government and the media.
It is now up to the American people and individual states to stand our ground. Otherwise, we will endorse permanent political corruption in Washington, D.C., which will eventually lead to the destruction of our republic and, possibly, civil war.
Colonel (ret) Lawrence Sellin
Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He receives email at email@example.com
© 2012, The Post & Email. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.
- Obama’s ineligibility: Muslim-leftist radical in the White House (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Remove the Ineligible Obama from the New Hampshire Ballot (Col Sellin) | The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Col SELLIN: Reader Responses, Etc…) Republican Leaders Are Protecting Obama and Subverting the Constitution| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- COL SELLIN: Obama’s Ineligibility: Our Last Chance to Save America| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Republican Leaders Are Protecting Obama and Subverting the Constitution (Col Sellin)| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)