A liberal or a leftist; I use the terms interchangeably, is a person who only cares about politics to the extent that doing so makes him or her feel good, or avoid feeling bad, due both to external and internal factors.
Their motivations can include things like a desire to feel intelligent, moral, noble, or unique, as well as a desire for peer acceptance or reverence, and aversion to being ostracized, among many other things.Now, before I go any further, I have to draw a distinction between liberals and the people who agree with them.
Liberals, the people I’m referring to throughout, are the activists and ideologues; the people who truly believe in their leftist ideas and who fight for them…..
- Do Black Americans Want Pay Checks Or Welfare Checks? (neosecularist.com)
- Even Leftist Pollsters Can’t Hide the Conservative Majority (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Jonathan Haidt’s Moral-Political Psychology (psychologytoday.com)
- 200 Leftists Rally in Moscow (abcnews.go.com)
- Did Romney Win the Debate? (markamerica.com)