There is nothing more disgusting or detestable than a citizen informant. Without citizen informants, tyrants could never retain the kind of power they wield. In fact, without citizen informants, totalitarian movements would never gain traction. This is why EVERY functional oligarchy throughout history has implemented programs designed to encourage the development of common spies, using the promise of monetary reward, or collective recognition.
Sadly, there are many in our society that would gladly sell out their closest friends and family to the tortures of authoritarian bureaucracy for nothing more than a firm pat on the head and a few fiat dollars. If there was ever a more degraded lot of bottom feeding opportunist scum, the citizen informant is the very epitome.With the implementation of the “See Something, Say Something” program, and the increasing drive by the White House to institute community watch efforts to route out “extremists”, showcased quite clearly in strategic outlines like the ‘Empowering Local Partners To Prevent Violent Extremism In The United States’:http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/empowering_local_partners.pdfThe issue of informant networking has come to…..
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama Administration Demanded Power To Indefinitely Detain U.S. Citizens (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- New Jersey Will Pay You $1000 To Destroy The 2nd Amendment (mountainrepublic.net)
- Prison Planet.com ” Santorum Brazenly Promotes More War and Destabilization (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Secret panel can put Americans on ‘kill list’ without any oversight (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Misreading the Fight over Military Detention: The Obama Regime Has No Constitutional Scruples (gunnyg.wordpress.com)