Like many Americans, initially, all of this was way too much for me to believe. I could not comprehend corruption so deep and broad. I was trained as a scientist (Ph.D. in physiology). I am not an adherent to conspiracy theories and never have been. I am simply following where the facts seem to lead.
Obama is, however, not my main concern. It is the endemic corruption in Washington, D.C., both Republican and Democrat, which has facilitated Obama’s rise to power. To me Obama is simply the most egregious example of that corruption and just the tip of the iceberg.
I believe that Obama needs to be brought down legally before the 2012 election, which will go a long way to end corruption in Washington, D.C. because the bipartisan corruption will then be fully exposed to the American people.
In my opinion, not one of the Republican Presidential candidates will address Obama’s ineligibility or his felonies. They will continue to ignore or bury the evidence, even after a Republican victory over Obama because there are too many senior Republicans complicit in the cover-up.
Nearly all avenues for redress or investigation have been blocked by the government and the media.
It is now up to the American people and individual states to stand our ground. Otherwise, we will endorse permanent political corruption in Washington, D.C., which will eventually lead to the destruction of our republic and, possibly, civil war.
Colonel (ret) Lawrence Sellin
- Remove the Ineligible Obama from the New Hampshire Ballot (Col Sellin) | The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s ineligibility: Muslim-leftist radical in the White House (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (COL SELLIN) Obama’s Ineligibility: Our Last Chance to Save America| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Col SELLIN: Reader Responses, Etc…) Republican Leaders Are Protecting Obama and Subverting the Constitution| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- COL SELLIN: Obama’s Ineligibility: Our Last Chance to Save America| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)