It’s a seemingly absurd idea on the surface: Why would democrats and liberals want to vote for Ron Paul (a Republican) over President Obama? Maybe because they want freedom instead of tyranny, it turns out. Because if you’re a total slave to the police state, it doesn’t really matter whether you’re on the left or the right, does it?
Here, I give you ten solid reasons why even liberals and progressives are supporting Ron Paul. And by the way, I don’t worship Ron Paul or any individual. What I honor is the principles that Ron Paul stands for — the very same principles President Obama has outright abandoned in his broken promises and disturbing reversals against the American people. Out of all the candidates, only Ron Paul has the ethical and moral strength to carry out his office from a place of principle rather than betrayal.
#1) Ron Paul supports decriminalizing marijuana and ending the War on Drugs. Obama does not.
Remember when Obamapromisedhe would decriminalize marijuana, but now his own administration continues to raid legal drug dispensaries in California? That’s a classic Obama lie: Say one thing to get elected, then turn around and do the exact opposite.
Ron Paul, on the other hand, openly supports decriminalizing marijuana and ending the failed War on Drugs. Although he doesn’tpromoterecreational drug use (and neither do I), he understands that treating weed smokers as hard-core criminals is ethical, morally and economically wrong. See my related article on Snoop Dogg and his recent drug bust in Texas:http://www.naturalnews.com/034612_S…
#2) Ron Paul supports the freedom to choose what you eat and drink, including raw milk, but the Obama administration continues to run armed raids on raw milk farmers
Under Ron Paul, the FDA would be forced to end its vicious armed raids on Amish farmers and raw dairy producers. Obama has openly allowed such armed raids to continue under his watch, refusing to even take a stand for food freedom in America.
- Bolton “would seriously consider serving” in DoD under Ron Paul (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- FEATURED STORIES: RON PAUL: Ron Paul Is The Only Candidate With The Momentum to Challenge Romney ; Obama or More of the Same? : “I’ve Been Warning People About Our Foreign Policy & Endless Wars” , Etc….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Bilderberg Elitist Charlie Rose Invokes Ron Paul “Electability” Myth (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Coach Mitchell Goldstein – Ron Paul: Constitutionalist or Racist and Anti-Semite? “Political correctness at its worst” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul To Everyone But Mitt: Drop Out (gunnyg.wordpress.com)