The next generation of leaders in America are Ron Paul fans
January 12, 2012
When Congressman Ron Paul embarked on a third Presidential campaign he did so with one over riding aim – to engage the next generation of Americans and provide them with the platform to restore the principles of the Constitution. The facts show that he has overwhelmingly succeeded.
Tuesday’s primary in New Hampshire saw the Congressman net almost half of all votes from people aged between 18 and 29 years old. Paul received 47 percent of young voter support, data collated by the Center for Information & Research on Civic Learning & Engagement shows.
Ron Paul Has Won: Young People Engage With Liberty, Limited Government, Sound Money, Anti War Principles Screen Shot 2012 01 11 at 8.12.05 AM
“Dr. Paul’s 47 percent support from 18- to 29-year-olds was the strongest level of support for any candidate by any age group.” said CIRCLE Director Peter Levine in a press release.
Ron Paul stormed the primary among young voters by a margin of 22 percentage points, more than doubling his youth votes since the 2008 New Hampshire primary. In comparison, Mitt Romney drew around the same number of young voters as he did four years ago, roughly 25 percent. This highlights how Ron Paul’s policies and principles have resonated with the future of the nation…..
EXCERPT ~ LOTS MORE…..
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul: People Call Me ‘Kooky’ Because They Can’t Defend Themselves Intellectually (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Glenn Beck Says ‘Solid’ Ron Paul Could Be Candidate, Just Needs To Escape ‘Crazy’ Supporters (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” 10 reasons why even democrats, liberals and progressives are choosing Ron Paul over Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Santorum: Eradicate the Muslims (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama Ally Huntsman Is The Establishment’s Ron Paul Spoiler (gunnyg.wordpress.com)