Obama’s Latest Ruse Plays Us For FoolsFoxNation.com ^ | Jan 13 | StaffPosted on Friday, January 13, 2012 12:51:10 PM by JesseWattersPresident Barack Obama will ask Congress for greater powers on Friday to shrink the federal government and consolidate several trade and commerce related agencies, which would save the government just $3 billion over 10 years, and eliminate 1,000 jobs. $3 billion over TEN YEARS?
The government during the last three years has borrowed on average about $4 billion EACH DAY. In addition, Obama notified Congress on yesterday of his intent to raise the nation’s debt limit by $1.2 trillion to cover increased U.S. spending commitments. The proposed savings, $3 billion, is one-four-hundredth of the debt limit increase he just requested from Congress. It’s also less than half of what Obama tossed away on his supposed green-tech jobs stimulus. Obama’ plan eliminates 1,000 positions through attrition when workers retire, you don’t rehire for their position, out of a total of roughly 2.1 million federal employees.
Excerpt Read more at nation.foxnews.com …
- Obama seeks power to shrink the federal government (cbsnews.com)
- Obama to seek smaller government (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Apnewsbreak: Obama Seeks Power to Merge Agencies (maboulette.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Postmodern Vision (The Growing Tyranny of a Rogue Regime – Must Read) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Seeks Greater Power To Shrink The Federal Government (huffingtonpost.com)