by Lawrence Sellin, ©2012
Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural born citizen, that is, a US born citizen of parents who were citizens at the time of his birth. His father was never a US citizen and Obama has never been eligible for the Presidency according to Article II, Section I, Clause 5 of the Constitution and the binding Supreme Court precedent of Minor vs. Happersett (1874).
Although Obama supporters, the mainstream media and the complicit Republicans would like Americans to think so, there is no ambiguity.
If you are confused by the deliberate campaign of disinformation about Obama’s eligibility being perpetrated by Obamites, the media and members of Congress, then take the common sense test.
Is it an accident that every President since the Revolutionary era has been a natural born citizen (US born of citizen parents at the time of birth) with the exception of Obama and Chester A. Arthur, who also lied about his birth history?
- Breaking Update – Judge Subpoenas Obama and Multiple Documents (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Obama Blocked From Registering For Alabama State Primary Until Eligibility Is Validated By Court. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- New Hampshire lawmakers question Obama’s citizenship (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gingrich: Every Reason to Believe Obama Born in U.S. (Avoids Natural Born Citizen) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama Unable to Register for State Primary As Alabama Reviews His Eligibility to Be a Candidate for the Presidency (usamericanfreedom.com)