Monday, January 16, 2012
With the signing of the National Defense Authorization Act into law, more Americans than ever before are wondering how the country could have descended so quickly into a police state. Far from a unique or isolated act, however, the NDAA is just the latest entry in a long list of steps toward the codification of outright martial law…..
- Prison Planet.com ” Indefinite Detention: Political Washington Abolishes Due Process Protections (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” 40 Members of Congress Protest ‘Indefinite Detention’ Bill (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Martial Law Attempt In Louisiana Echoes Ron Paul’s Warning (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Edgar Steele and the National Defense Authorization | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chuck Baldwin – First NDAA; Now Enemy Expatriation Act (gunnyg.wordpress.com)