…..If America is to be restored to the vision of the Founding Fathers as a free and prosperous nation, the only ideology that can accomplish it is the one that has in its foundation the principles of self-reliance, independence, free choice, free markets and individual freedom. Any other ideology is doomed to failure, national bankruptcy and eventually, enslavement.
However, in order for that one ideology to prevail, those who believe in that ideology must unite around the simple principles of self-reliance, independence, free choice and individual freedom. Any other course will divide the ideology and render it impotent.
If we as Americans can’t agree on the basic principles that we are sovereign, free Americans who have declared our independence from all foreign nations and dictates and are governed by a blueprint called the Constitution, and that the land we now occupy is sovereign land for all legal Americans subject to our laws, we have no hope whatsoever of solving the problems we face today.
Remember! Our domestic enemies are those people in power or those who lobby those people in power, who attempt to manipulate us like puppets and divert our attention away from the fact that we are sovereign, free citizens of this great and exceptional country called the United States of America. We cannot expect to defeat a foreign enemy if we cannot vanquish a domestic enemy……
- Obama’s ineligibility: Congress is hopelessly corrupt and must be completely replaced in 2012 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Where Gingrich Stands on Education, Healthcare, Immigration, Energy, Fiscal Responsibility and Nation Defense (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Letter: Ron Paul is the one consistent conservative on GOP ballot (tcpalm.com)
- Quicksand (reginafibromyalgiahippie.wordpress.com)
- “Divided, We Are Hopelessly Sinking In Quicksand!” (ppjg.wordpress.com)