PHOENIX – A bomb squad was called out to the downtown offices of controversial Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Phoenix Monday, after a suspicious envelope was found to contain an unidentified white powdery substance.
The man who bills himself as “America’s Toughest Sheriff” said he was immediately suspicious because he had never sent anything to the White House.
When deputies opened the envelope at their offices Monday morning, they found a white powder inside and a note purporting to be from Arpaio to President Barack Obama.
The note said, “Resign or die. Sincerely, Joe Arpaio,” and, “Here’s some anthrax for you,” Arpaio told reporters.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com …
- Arpaio gets death threats over Obama investigation (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prizefight to watch: ‘Obama v. Arpaio’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Arpaio Raises Big Re-election Money (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio, talks about his Birther Posse – sixty retired law enforcers and lawyers ” Coach is Right (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe ‘suspicious’ of motive behind Obama attacks (gunnyg.wordpress.com)