Default Judgment Against Obama Discussed: Today’s Eligibility Hearing in Georgia
Update 12:45 pm : Based on watching the live feed. Obama’s attorney was a no show. Hearing was conducted without him.
At least one of the attorney’s pointed out to the judge that Obama’s attorney not showing up was showing contempt to the court and to the entire judicial system. There was a short private meeting in the Judge’s chambers prior to the start of the hearing. The hearing ended after about two hours of presentation by the various lawyers for the plaintiff’s side including getting testimony from witnesses and presenting the court exhibits and Supreme Court case law covering the issue of natural born Citizenship and that Obama is not “natural born Citizen of the United States” and thus is not eligible to be on the GA ballot. Atty Taitz also introduced evidence and witness testimony regarding Obama’s identity fraud activities regarding the Connecticut SSN and the forged online birth certificate.
The judge is allowing some additional time for the both sides to submit written briefs to him before he makes his decision. As I understand it, he will decide the outcome sometime in early February. More details will be posted as additional information is provided by those who physically attended the hearing.
Update 1:05 pm: Per telecon between G Wilmott and Dean Haskins which was relayed to me. Dean Haskins who was in the courtroom this morning assisting with the Art 2Pac live stream. Judge Malihi talked to the attorneys in chambers before the hearing this morning and told them that he was going to enter a DEFAULT JUDGMENT against Obama and recommend that Obama’s name not be on the Georgia ballot!
All the attorneys expressed a desire to put an abbreviated streamlined case on the record and the judge agreed. How does the mainstream media spin this? The Georgia SOS has already indicated that he will follow the judge’s recommendation. Obama will not get any popular vote or electors from the great state of Georgia! Congratulations to all freedom-loving Americans!
continues at site…..
- (“According to preliminary reports, Judge Malihi issued a default judgment against Obama and will recommend to the Georgia Secretary of State that Obama’s name not appear on the Georgia ballot starting with the March 6th Georgia Democratic primary.”) ~ Di (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama eligibility challenges spread to 6 states (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Georgia judge considered ‘default’ against Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Judge to Enter Default Judgment Against Obama (disclose.tv)
- Obama Ballot Access Challenge Hearing – Gavel to Gavel Live Video Stream Coverage from Atlanta GA (tatoott1009.com)