Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution
CBS ^ | February 3, 2012
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 7:05:03 PM by NCjim
In front of the White House a man is sitting on a park bench in the throes of depression. He is surrounded by 43 presidents. In the forefront, purposefully ignoring the depressed man is President Obama, whose right foot is stepping on the Constitution. James Madison is next to Obama, pleading with him to stop.
The painting, which uses objects such as discarded dollar bills as symbols and scraps of paper with individual constitutional amendments scrawled onto them, has been making the rounds across the Internet.
(Excerpt) Read more at lasvegas.cbslocal.com …
- Justice Department backs Obama recess appointments (“Opinion” comes 2 days after appointments) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Romney Blasts Obama’s Anti-Catholic Obamacare Mandate (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Romney Blasts Obama’s Anti-Catholic Obamacare Mandate (deaconforlife.blogspot.com)
- The President’s Strange Bedfellows (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Government meddling in faith causing ‘constitutional crisis’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)