She was in the midst of an 18-month affair with the most powerful man in the world, sharing not only John F. Kennedy’s bed but also some of his darkest and most intimate moments.
In her explosive new tell-all, “Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and Its Aftermath,” Alford, now a 69-year-old grandmother and retired New York City church administrator, sets the record straight in searingly candid detail. The book, out Wednesday was bought by The Post at a Manhattan bookstore.
(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com …
- Meredith Vieira Debuts On ‘Rock Center’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- TMZ Reports on Fake JFK Photo (sixestate.com)
- 45 Hours Of JFK Audio Tapes To Be Released Today (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- JFK tape sheds light on last days (smh.com.au)
- JFK library releases last of his secret tapes (topalternativenews.com)