Yesterday, Coach is Right published facts concerning an avenue which honest and courageous congressional Republicans might follow in their efforts to bring to justice those responsible for the criminal misadventure of Operation Fast and Furious and its subsequent cover-up. The following represents current news of a vastly different approach.
Congressman John Boehner, the House Speaker better known for displays of weeping than of courage, is reportedly cutting a deal with Eric Holder which would provide a “mutually satisfactory” outcome in Barack Obama’s criminal, gun running endeavor Operation Fast and Furious.Months ago, Boehner prevented Darrell Issa filing a charge of perjury against Holder even after documents proved the Attorney General’s May 4th House testimony concerning the date of his first “acquaintance” with Fast and Furious to be an outright lie. And now the weepy Speaker will OFFICIALLY let the most corrupt Department of Justice head in the nation’s history off the hook for complicity in the Regime’s murderous scheme to savage the 2nd Amendment rights of the American people.The terms of the betrayal John Boehner is currently putting together:
- Boehner: Obama needs to show ‘courage’ on deficit reduction (politico.com)
- AG Holder, House Republicans clash over documents (newsok.com)
- Report–Boehner part of the Gunwalker cover up (examiner.com)
- What John Boehner Considers “Almost Un-American” (mykeystrokes.com)
- House Speaker John Boehner ready to renege on defense cuts deal (dailykos.com)