There is no denying that the U.S. government has a “morality agenda”, it is just not the kind of “morality agenda” that we are all used to thinking of. Sadly, our leaders are spending huge amounts of money and going into lots more debt in an attempt to impose a certain code of morality on the American people and the rest of the world. At a time when this nation is drowning in debt, it seems quite foolish to be spending so much money on radical social engineering programs. But that is exactly what is happening.
But no matter how much money they spend, I am never going to be convinced that touching the private parts of women and children at U.S. airports is necessary for national security.
- Radical Social Engineering By The U.S. Government (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” 9 More Ways The U.S. Government Is Waging War Against America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Government Glossed Over Cancer Concerns As It Rolled Out Airport X-Ray Scanners (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Is Romney Losing His Narrative? (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” 12 Very Disturbing Examples Of Radical Social Engineering By The U.S. Government (gunnyg.wordpress.com)