Is Speaker Boehner Making a Deal with the Obama Administration to Stop Fast & Furious?| The Post & Email
(Feb. 13, 2012) — There is a story quickly spreading on the Internet advising that Speaker of the House John Boehner is making or has already made a deal with the Obama Administration to end Chairman Darrell Issa’s investigation of the DOJ’s Fast & Furious debacle. This investigation began when it was learned that the US Attorney General Eric Holder had ostensibly supported and been behind the supplying of US guns–including large numbers of assault weapons–to the Mexican drug cartel, the Sinaloa cartel in particular.
After multiple ATF whistleblowers came out about it, it was also learned that US gun shops had been forced by the ATF and DOJ to sell guns to the cartels, under the orders of those US governmental organizations.
The Obama administration did not track them and one of these guns was identified as having been used by a drug cartel member in the murder of US Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Others have been responsible for at least hundreds of Mexican citizen deaths. Therefore, I called Speaker Boehner’s office.
- John Boehner To Halt Fast And Furious Investigation, Sell Out To Holder And White House | Western Journalism.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Holder tells Congress the Obama administration wants to ban guns (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Administration Endangered Lives to Justify Gun Control (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Letter: ‘Fast and Furious’ being covered up? (knoxnews.com)
- The Greatest Political Scandal in U.S. History: Fast & Furious (I) (rogueoperator.wordpress.com)