Despite his avowed non-interest and the fact he may not even be constitutionally eligible to hold the office, Florida U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio is the top choice of Republicans and independents for the vice-presidential slot on the Republican ticket this year, according to a brand-new poll.
- (“Anyone on the Web could have seen this story coming”) ~ Marco Rubio replacing Obama as ‘Ineligibility Guy’? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Shocker for GOP on Rubio eligibility (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Poll: Christie, Santorum, Rubio for VP (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Poll: Christie, Santorum, Rubio for VP (myfoxny.com)
- One-on-One with Senator Marco Rubio (kudlowsmoneypolitics.blogspot.com)