American firearm sales and concealed handgun permit applications are at all-time highs since the 2008 election of President Barack Obama. President Obama’s perceived hostility towards gun owners has been one of the key factors behind the multi-year financial boom the firearms industry continues to enjoy.
In fact, the National Rifle Association NRA is actively preparing to work to defeat President Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, according to Wayne LaPierre, the CEO of the NRA, who recently said the following at the 2012 Conservative Political Action Conference CPAC in Washington, D.C.: “Lip service to gun owners is just part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and hide his true intentions to destroy the Second Amendment during his second term. We see the president’s strategy crystal clear: Get re-elected and, with no more elections to worry about, get busy dismantling and destroying our firearms’ freedom, erase the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from the U.S. Constitution…
When the sun goes down on election day Barack Obama will have America’s gun owners to thank for his defeat.” – Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the NRA, February 10th, 2012Ironically, the perceived hostility towards gun owners by President Obama has actually helped the firearms industry tremendously. Since the 2008 election, more Americans than ever before are purchasing firearms & ammunition. This has meant massive…..
EXCERRPT ~ MORE ~ VIDEO ~ READER COMMENTS ~
- Skippy to go after gun rights if re-elected? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- NRA at U.N. Arms Trade Meeting (iamacitizen.wordpress.com)
- Fundraising Time: Wacky NRA CEO Says Obama Will Take All The Guns If Reelected (crooksandliars.com)
- Unhinged NRA chief Wayne La Pierre says Obama conspiring to destroy the 2nd Amendment in second term (dailykos.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Fear Of Second Obama Term Spurs Record Gun Sales (gunnyg.wordpress.com)