America lost its mind 146 years ago and hasn’t been the same since. Or rather, it’s been a different country ever since.
A psychotic, self-referential, duplicitous country – largely ignorant of its own history and convinced of its messianic role in word affairs.
A country not merely content to live – and let live. But one determined to to force others – everyone – to live its way.At bayonet point, if need be,It all goes back to the events of 1861-1865. The struggle for Southern independence, which the modern histories dishonestly – not merely mistakenly – call the “Civil War.”Which it was not.
The Southern states had no desire to dominate the Northern states, nor to control the government of the North. Which is what the “federal” government had become by 1861, as the Northern states and Northern corporatist cartels controlled it; Lincoln was the front man for these corporatist interests – a shyster lawyer and born grifter who would do anything – to anyone – in the service of his paymasters.
- Cop Types. . . by Eric Peters (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Road Trip … Or Moon Shot? by Eric Peters (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- What You Should Be Able To Say to a Cop… But Don’t Dare To by Eric Peters (pointsofhype.wordpress.com)
- When America Went Crazy by Eric Peters (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Going Old? by Eric Peters (gunnyg.wordpress.com)