Video of young Obama threatened to sink 2012 campaign
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Media trailblazer Andrew Breitbart, who single-handedly declared war on the establishment left and won numerous political battles, unexpectedly died this early morning in his Los Angeles home aged 43.
Breitbart’s untimely death has shocked the media world and left some to question whether or not damning footage of Obama in his youth, which Breitbart announced he had obtained only last month, will still be released.
According to some observers, the footage threatened to sink Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.
“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” Breitbart told a crowd during a CPAC speech in February, adding that the video shows Obama meeting “a bunch of silver pony tails” like Bill and Bernardine Dohrn (Weather Underground members), who radicalized him.
Breitbart was probably best known for his role in exposing ACORN, a community-based organization with links to the Democratic Party, with the release of undercover videos showing ACORN workers advising people how to hide evidence of prostitution and commit tax evasion.
In recent years, Breitbart became known as a fearless conservative activist, confronting leftist media elites and publicly taking Obama supporters to task.
When placing Breitbart’s tragic early death in the context of the media landscape, it becomes clear that today’s news, allied with James Murdoch’s exit from the UK in the aftermath of the phone hacking scandal, will leave major gaps in the ongoing media tug of war between Rupert Murdoch and George Soros……
- Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Elementary school kids indoctrinated about Obama’s incredible awsomness (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart Goes Off On ‘Coward’ Glenn Beck: ‘He Is Dead To Me’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Video: Andrew Breitbart’s CPAC Speech (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart speaks at #CPAC; Instant Classic: “We’re Not Going To Take Your Bulls**t Anymore” (erickbrockway.com)
- Breitbart Has Dinner With Bill Ayers (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart tells CPAC: I have videos of Obama in college and they’ll come out during the election (hotair.com)
- Andrew Breitbart On Dinner With Bill Ayers: He’s ‘A Sociopath’ But A Great Chef (mediaite.com)
- Watch Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos (mediaite.com)
- Andrew Breitbart at CPAC 2012: I Don’t Want to Be a Pundit [VIDEO] (ibtimes.com)