Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County today defended the work of his volunteer Cold Case Posse from charges by reporters at a news conference that he was accusing Barack Obama of forgery and that his investigation overlooked the “work” of the 50 states where Obama already was investigated.
“I’m not accusing him of lying or a crime,” Arpaio said, “We have documented evidence of violations of the law. We’re investigating those crimes.”
The news conference presented the preliminary findings of the Cold Case Posse’s work into Obama’s eligibility to be president. The team believes there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.
Arpaio confirmed the investigation will continue, but he could not say exactly where it will lead. He suggested a congressional investigation would be appropriate.
NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” WND plans to have the entire event available within 24 hours of the news conference at this online location.
The investigative team has asked Arpaio to elevate the investigation to a criminal probe that will make available the resources of his Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
The posse says it has identified at least one person of interest in the alleged forgery of Obama’s birth certificate.
In fact, chief investigator Mike Zullo reported, “We have identified the computer manufacture, [and] where that document resided 20 minutes before it was uploaded onto the White House website.”
The issue of Obama’s birth certificate centers on his eligibility to be president, since the Constitution requires that a president be a “natural-born citizen.”
The term is not defined in the Constitution, but at the time the document was written, many experts believe it referred to the offspring of two citizens of the country. Some critics say the place of birth is irrelevant, since Obama has written that Barack Obama Sr., his father, never was a U.S. citizen.
The posse report included a number of videos explaining the evidence and the conclusion that members believe forgers committed two crimes. First, they say it appears the White House fraudulently created a forgery that it characterized as an officially produced governmental birth record. Second, the White House fraudulently presented to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery represented as “proof positive” of President Obama’s authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate……
- Obama’s Birth Certificate Deemed a Fraud by Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe’s posse: ‘Probable cause’ Obama certificate a fraud (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Finds ‘Probable Cause’ That Obama Birth Certificate Was Forged (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Your Private Invitation To Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse Report News Conference | Western Journalism.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio – Obama’s Birth Certificate a Forgery (chad) (minx.cc)
- Sheriff Arpaio: Obama Birth Certificate A ‘Forgery’ (kayceeweezy.wordpress.com)
- Arpaio Probe Offers Boilerplate Birtherism in Dramatic Presser (crooksandliars.com)
- Arpaio suggests Obama birth certificate is forgery (cbsnews.com)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio thinks Obama’s birth certificate ‘probably’ a forgery (dangerousminds.net)
- Obama Birth Certificate a “Forgery”, Arizona Sheriff Says (inquisitr.com)