A tick over three percent of the caucus-goers said they were undecided or voted for someone else.[…]Paul was the only candidate watching caucus results in the state Saturday.After the result was called, he told FOX News Channel presenter Bret Baier that his campaign team would continue to impress their case upon potential delegates in Washington.“Our strategic plan is to go after the delegates,” he said, before admitting that eventually his campaign would have to start winning state contests.
Paul said he still considered all of the Super Tuesday polls as “potentially winnable.” A d v e r t i s e m e n t“The goal is to win the nomination.
We don’t win enough [yet] but there is no reason you can’t build momentum and win even more,” he said.Full article here
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul Polls a Strong Second in Des Moines Register Survey (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Corporate Media Officially Stops Covering Paul Campaign (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul’s Nevada Caucus Speech: Markets Are More Powerful than Governments! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Romney Wins Washington Caucuses (myfoxny.com)
- Washington Republican Caucus Results 2012: Where to Watch Live (ibtimes.com)
- Last Stop Before Super Tuesday (foxnews.com)
- Washington GOP Caucus Final Results: Romney is the Winner; Ron Paul Edges out Santorum to Come Second (ibtimes.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul will defeat Mitt Romney in the Virginia primary (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Super Tuesday States Update: How do Romney, Santorum, Gingrich and Ron Paul Stack up? (ibtimes.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Will Ron Paul win more delegates this week than Gingrich, Santorum? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)