By Suzanne Eovaldi, staff writer
The Obama Administration is looking to give Russia seven oil rich Alaskan Islands that were discovered and claimed for America by American explorers according to Alaska Republican 2010 Senatorial candidate Joe Miller. “I think the bigger concern here is what natural resources are being lost to Russia,” says one commenter who deplores the secrecy involved with Obama and his SOS Hilary Clinton gifting Putin with United States land.
Miller blew the whistle on this island give away of billions of off shore oil deposits and rich sea beds in an interview with World Net Daily that literately has cyberspace dripping in anger at this present administration.
But when I called the office of GOP AK long time Senator Lisa Murkowski, her aides told me it’s George Bush the father’s fault, and Obama’s people are just cleaning up long standing agreements. I was given this direct email address which came back failed three times: firstname.lastname@example.org when I tried to get them to go on the record.
Miller and blog researchers…..
- The Destruction of a Nation (loopyloo305.com)
- Updates from Senator Lisa Murkowski (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
- Obama gives 7 oil-rich Alaskan islands to Russia (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- What’s the Buzz on the Alaskan Islands Given to Russia? (nebraskaenergyobserver.wordpress.com)
- Jeanne Devon (AKMuckraker): Senator Lisa Murkowski Was for Contraception Coverage Before She Was Against It (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama Giving Oil-Rich Alaskan Islands To Russia (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Obama State Department set to cede oil-rich Alaska islands to Russia | World Tribune (nwgeorgiateaparty.wordpress.com)
- Key Senate Republican says drilling bill faces hurdles (reuters.com)
- Alaskan senator after meeting with baseball player: ‘He may have turned me into a Yankees fan!’ (thehill.com)
- Obama’s Giveaway: Oil-rich Islands to Russia (anationbeguiled.wordpress.com)