Now that the Rally for Rush is in full swing — and winning the day — let’s focus on four things.
Huh? Say what?
Stick with me.
Let’s start with Lifelock.
Rush fans know it well. Lifelock — the company’s “About Us” section found here is all about protecting their customers from identity theft. A decidedly big deal in the day and age of cyber pick pocketing of entire lives.
In a way one suspects the Lifelock people could never have possibly conceived a mere week ago, their symbolic image of the little robot with a keyhole in its chest — symbolizing a life securely locked from theft — is being transformed. Transformed into something infinitely larger than the Lifelock creative team could ever have dreamt.
…Which brings us to point four. All you Rush Ralliers out there.
You are doing it. As Ronald Reagan might have said, you didn’t spend this day just marking time.
The American Spectator website was briefly crashed by the huge pro-Rush response. I personally am flooded with e-mails from you. I’m going to… share a few.
….My mailbox is stuffed with these from great people all over the country…it will take days to answer them all. I will do my best.
So one last thing to the Rush Ralliers.
I kept hearing a line today I had not heard. Then I was told the line is actually from a new T-shirt. Here’s the image of the shirt — and the story from The Washington Times.
It seems that an outfit named Anthem Studios has produced a black T-shirt with a black-and-white picture of the late Andrew Breitbart. Beneath his picture it bears the legend: “Breitbart is here.”…..
(Excerpt) Read more at spectator.org …
- Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Breitbart Autopsy Results Won’t Be Released For 6-8 Weeks (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“When the left savages the right, it’s OK. When America’s top conservative questions why taxpayers must subsidize the sex life of a coed, the sky falls in”) Hypocritical Criticism Of Rush Limbaugh Is No Fluke (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012 (eyeonbooks.com)
- Andrew Breitbart’s Dirty Legacy (theroot.com)
- Why the Era May Be Over for Blowhard Right-Wing Extremists (alternet.org)
- Breitbart’s Tapes of Obama’s College Years to Be Released in a week (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart: Coroner wants to ‘cover all the bases’ (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- What’s Wrong with Limbaugh and Breitbart in 140 Characters (thedailybeast.com)