Group sues for Michelle Obama vacation records
Judicial Watch filed suit Tuesday in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia for access to all records pertaining to an August 2010 vacation taken by the first lady and her daughters — including cost estimates and passenger manifests.
“Evidently, American taxpayers were stuck with a sizable bill so Mrs. Obama could tour around Spain with her family and friends, This administration, as a supposed steward of taxpayer dollars, has an obligation to disclose the full costs of the Obama family’s luxury trip,” said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton in a statement.
(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com …
- Michelle Obama’s 5 Best Fashion Moments Ever (fabsugar.com)
- [TheGloss] Gallery: Michelle Obama Looks Stylish Even When Playing Basketball (thegloss.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Latest Fashion Designer Love (fabsugar.com)
- Which Inaugural Sketch Should Michelle Obama Choose? (fabsugar.com)
- Mary Clarke: How To Shine Like Michelle Obama (fox2now.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Euro Style (fabsugar.com)
- MORE ON MICHELLE OBAMA’S ASPEN VACATION: An InstaPundit reader in Aspen emails: “The Obamas are do… (pjmedia.com)
- Shared Sacrifice … Michelle Obama Style (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Michelle Obama Makes Black Women Proud (theroot.com)
- Michelle Obama enjoys 16 Tax Payer Funded Vacations in Three Years or What Recession? (wdednh.wordpress.com)