RUSH: Hey, by the way, folks, if you’ll permit me just one more observation about this woman, Tracie McMillan, her book on food justice. Are we really supposed to believe that only Walmart is selling below quality produce? Do you think Whole Foods might be doing this? Do you think Costcomight be? Do you think any of these chains? Why Walmart? Why does this political science major writing a book about food justice focus on Walmart and produce at Walmart?
Are we really supposed to believe that other grocery stores don’t do what that woman’s accusing Walmart of doing? They all trim their products. They all crisp it. They all fresh it up. They all do what she accused Walmart of doing. Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals: pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. That’s Barack Obama. That’s who he is. He’s an acolyte of Saul Alinsky, and that’s right from Rules for Radicals, which, by the way, was dedicated to Satan as the first radical. Saul Alinsky dedicated the book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer as the first real radical.
RUSH: Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sandra, I’m glad you waited. I really am. Thank you for holding on and welcome to the program.
RUSH: Oops. I’m hearing somebody who disconnected, hung up. Sandra, are you there?
CALLER: Yes, I’m here.
RUSH: There you are!
RUSH: Great to have you.
CALLER: Thank you. It’s an honor. I hope “Sandra” is still one of your top ten favorite names after the Sandra Fluke incident.
RUSH: (laughing) You hope Sandra is one of my all time favorite names? Yours is, yes.
RUSH: Yeah. The EBT, the debit card, food stamps. They really aren’t food stamps anymore. It’s a debit card.
CALLER: Right, right. But you were talking earlier about how the government is gonna start controlling — or wants to start controlling — the best food for the low income. Well, they can already get it.
RUSH: Well, it’s not… Let me clarify. It’s not that they want to control the best food getting to certain people. That’s just the ploy to get you to go along with it. That is the sympathetic tug at your heartstrings. The purpose of the book is to make you break down in tears practically over the unfairness that the poor are getting shafted. The stuff that they’re able to buy is second-rate, third-rate. It’s dirty, it’s filthy, it’s artificially made to look healthy. It has no flavor and it isn’t any good. You’re supposed to then (just like with global warming) accept the premise that the private sector is failing basic human needs, and the government has to take over.
It’s not about the best food getting to poor people.
That’s just to tug at your heartstrings……
- Saul Alinsky: The activist who terrifies the right (Vetting Hussein? Link to his 1988 essay) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Even after Death, Breitbart Exposes Obama (markamerica.com)
- Obama Ally Won’t Release Alinsky Tape (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- KNOW YOUR ENEMY: Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” vs. C.S. Lewis’s “The Screwtape Letters” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- DEVVY’S EMAIL ALERTS: obama; alinsky; chicago, etc… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- WashPost Blogger Insists Saul Alinsky’s Inspired the Conservatives, Not Obama (newsbusters.org)
- Useful idiots, Republican Pets and Alinsky – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- LET THE VETTING BEGIN: Barack Obama and “The Love Song to Saul Alinsky” (pumabydesign001.com)
- Saul Alinsky, Catholic Bishops, Alinsky-inspired Campaign for Human Development ~ When the Devil comes to Church and Stays ~ Author: Judi McLeod (gunnyg.wordpress.com)