Andrew Breitbart’s media empire undoubtedly posed a threat to the establishment. From the takedown of New York Rep. Anthony Weiner to the outing of the USDA’s Shirley Sherrod and very public revelations about the seamy underside of ACORN, Breitbart was considered a thorn in the side of the liberal establishment.
But it was his promise to release information that would critically damage Barack Obama prior to an election that really grabbed the attention of the establishment and possibly led to his assassination.
As firebrand talk show host Michael Savage said following Breitbart’s collapse on a Brentwood, California, street and his subsequent death from an apparent heart attack, he would be remiss if he didn’t suggest that the liberal gadfly was assassinated. “I’m asking a crazy question,” Savage said on his nationally syndicated radio show, “but so what? We the people want an answer. This was not an ordinary man. If I don’t ask this question, I would be remiss.”
Others insist Breitbart had a history of health issues and simply collapsed and died from a heart attack as thousands of Americans do every day. They say Savage, Alex Jones and many others who posit a Breitbart assassination are engaging in baseless conspiracy theories.
However, we do know that government engages in assassination of political enemies and has the means to do so without leaving a trace.
During Senate testimony in 1975 into illegal activities by the CIA, it was revealed that the agency had developed a dart gun capable of causing a heart attack. “At the first televised hearing, staged in the Senate Caucus Room, Chairman Church dramatically displayed a CIA poison dart gun to highlight the committee’s discovery that the CIA directly violated a presidential order by maintaining stocks of shellfish toxin sufficient to kill thousands,” a Senate web page explains.
“The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn’t it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony,” writes Fred Burks.
“The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.”
Burks suggests that Mark Pittman, a reporter who predicted the financial crisis and exposed Federal Reserve misdoings which led to a Bloomberg lawsuit against the bankster cartel, may have been assassinated with the CIA weapon.
Of course, Breitbart’s untimely death prior to the release of information that would damage the presidential campaign of Obama may be purely coincidental. If he was, however, assassinated with a frozen dart that denatures and leaves no trace, chances are we will never know what really happened to him.
- Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ‘Mancow’ Muller: Breitbart Was Murdered Breitbart and the CIA’s Heart Attack Gun (tatoott1009.com)
- Was Breitbart’s heart attack an assassination? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Assassination studies The CIA’s Heart Attack Gun (ldpaszli.org)
- Prison Planet.com ” Breitbart’s Footage Shows Obama ‘Palling Around’ With Terrorists (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated? (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Breitbart Autopsy Results Won’t Be Released For 6-8 Weeks (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Let the Obama assassinated Breitbart conspiracy theories begin! (dangerousminds.net)
- Michael Savage Raises Question of Andrew Breitbart Assassination (ibtimes.com)