Not long ago I made an entry titled “Woodrow Wilsonabsolutely hated the principles of the Founding Fathers”, well, I am no fan of any progressive. They are all dangerous to me.
I came across an article on The Heritage Foundation titled “Progressivism: Still Dangerous After All These Years, which is primarily about Roosevelt. In it, they highlight one of the things that came out of Roosevelt’s pie hole:Direct source…..
EXCERPT/MORE @ LINK…
- Teddy, Teddy, enough already (oup.com)
- Obamacare’s unconstitutional coercion ~ Judge Napolitano (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Teddy Roosevelt Terrier Dogs (dogster.com)
- Comparison: The Thief of Joy? (Blog Hop) (forjenssake.wordpress.com)
- The Evil Legacy of Teddy and Woodrow (lewrockwell.com)
- Book Review: The River of Doubt: Theodore Roosevelt’s Darkest Journey by Candice Millard (blogcritics.org)
- Cliff Kincaid – Gingrich, Obama, Beck and the Progressive Party (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Listening to McKinley’s Ghost (drvitelli.typepad.com)
- Progressives are never in doubt (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- How President Theodore Roosevelt Saved Football (nflfilms.nfl.com)