Sen. Chuck Grassley Blasts The History Channel: Where’s The History?
Republican Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley is fed up with The History Channel’s programming and took his rage out on Twitter, unleashing a fury of tweets, chewing out the network for their reality programming and lack of actual historical shows.
“When I signed up for the History Channel on my satellite service, I expected to get history,” Grassley told the Washington Examiner. “Instead, all I see are people chopping wood or driving trucks on an icy road.”
“I love history,” Grassley added. “A better understanding is going to strengthen our country. It’s going to strengthen patriotism.”
Grassley began his jeremiad against The History Channel in February, and revisited it this week.
(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com …
- Why the History Channel Doesn’t Show History (mikepoliquin.com)
- Historical History Channel Show of the Day (thedailywh.at)
- TECHNOLOGY RED ALERT: SEN. CHUCK GRASSLEY H V AN IPHONE [Twitter] (gizmodo.com)
- History channel disappoints two members of Congress (thehill.com)
- GOP Lawmaker Blasts History Channel For Lack Of History (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sen. Chuck Grassley Blasts The History Channel: Where’s The History? (mediaite.com)
- Republican Senator Doesn’t Understand Why The History Channel Doesn’t Show History (buzzfeed.com)
- WAIT! Is This Sen. Chuck Grassley Tweet Real? (businessinsider.com)
- On the Mortgage Meltdown, Has the DOJ Done Enough? Chuck Grassley Has Doubts (blogs.wsj.com)
- Grassley Asks DOJ Again if They’ve Taken Action Against Wall Street (legaltimes.typepad.com)