(Rush…) A Week of Shameless Obama Lies
RUSH: Let’s review the important things of this week. The first two days of the week we had the polling data from the New York Times and the Washington Post, polls which were devastating to the regime, devastating to Obama. The New York Times poll has his approval at 41%, an all-time low in that poll. These polls were so bad that pollsters and Democrats and media people are now insulting the respondents by calling them “stupid” and questioning themselves as to whether or not their own polls are broken.
But these polls had a devastating impact on the White House, because last week was supposed to produce Obama in the upper fifties.
This mythical, nonexistent Republican “war on women” was supposed to work. There’s a reason it didn’t. There are many reasons, actually. But I think the primary reason why this so-called Republican war on women doesn’t work, isn’t working and won’t work is: For three years there has been an unmitigated, nonstop Democrat war on Sarah Palin alone. And then you throw in Michele Bachmann or any other prominent conservative woman, and there’s a war on all of them by the Democrat Party with their comedians, with their elected officials. I don’t care who it is, there were no boundaries on this one. There has been an unmitigated war on Sarah Palin.
And even people who pay scant attention to politics during the course of a week, as opposed to people like you who are immersed in it, couldn’t help but notice it. So here the people who are literally trying to destroy Sarah Palin for three years (make it four because let’s count the year of 2008), now all of a sudden they come out and say there’s a Republican war on women? It just doesn’t fly. It’s sort of like the Democrats fail to dynamically score economic proposals, budgets. They use a static analysis.
And by that I mean they’ll propose a tax increase, and they’ll just assume (this is the static analysis) that everybody will just sit there and pay it and that the amount of money they raise in tax is what they’re gonna get flowing into the Treasury……
- The South says Obama is not Christian, but a Muslim (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Jan Brewer’s disrespect will motivate black voters for Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin Defends Rush Limbaugh Over ‘Slut’ Comments (inquisitr.com)
- Rush Limbaugh was set up by Obama to call Sandra Fluke a slut (dailykos.com)
- Rush Limbaugh: Desperate Obama Has Gone ‘Back To The Graveyard To Dig Sarah Palin Back Up’ (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin Wants To Debate Obama (ken_ashford.typepad.com)
- (FR Jim Robinson) Open letter to Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and all conservative grassroots patriots and leaders!! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- How Obama learned to manufacture the ‘truth’ Judi McLeod (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ohio Poll: Ron Paul Most Competitive Against Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama: Honor Ms Fluke & all women by giving back Maher’s money (canadafreepress.com)