…..As can be seen by this litany of subverted revolutions it is usually violence that brings the fall of the former tyranny and facilitates the rise of the latter. One example of a revolution that came about through an election would be the Nazi revolution in 1932. Another would be the current regime of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. A revolution by way of the ballot box, but a revolution none the less.
Today America is in the midst of a revolution. America has elected a President who has vowed to fundamentally transform America. He promised this to his adoring supporters before his election, and he has worked tirelessly to bring it about. He is an Alinsky style community organizer who is working to organize our community by occupying the center of power and the streets at the same time. He follows the Cloward/Piven Strategy spending us into oblivion in the name of saving the economy. He has seized major portions of the economy and shoved national health insurance, a financial sector take-over, and undeclared war down the throats of a passive American public. Polls show that vast majorities do not want what he is selling but he is closing the deal anyway.
Right now Mr. Obama is campaigning day and night for another term, and a term that would be without restraint for a President who has already said he can rule without Congress. He would undoubtedly appoint at least one more Supreme Court Justice and solidify America’s passage from a federal republic to a European style social democracy.
That is the context, so what should patriotic Americans do now? As I said at the beginning to fully address these questions we have to look at two levels: the macro and the micro. We need practical suggestions for the very large and the very small. We need practical suggestions for the societal and cultural level and the personal level.
On the macro level we need to do everything in our power to make sure Barack Obama does not win a second term. We need to contribute our time, our talent, and our treasure to making sure he is defeated and defeated decisively in the November of 2012 election.Whom should we support? My advice is study the opposition candidates, and support the one who stands for limited government, personal liberty, and economic freedom. Choose the one that most credibly supports a return to constitutional government.
If after the primaries that candidate does not win the nomination of the Republican side of the government party, patriots will be faced with a dilemma. If we are forced to choose between Obama and the sure, sudden and, complete destruction of constitutionally limited government or a big government Republican who is in favor of more foreign interventions and a continuation of our role as policeman of the world what’s a patriot to do?
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you are still choosing evil. However in this instance with code blue on one side and a slow fall off a high cliff on the other we may want to choose the one who will drive us to the poor house a little slower. At least that way we will have more time to prepare and perhaps another opportunity to make the logical choice and vote for a return to constitutional government……
- The Great Debate: How Ron Paul’s Presidency Will Reshape America by Allan Stevo (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“I predict, as the months unfold toward Election Day 2012 that Internet, conservative journals and speech will be greatly diminished. This will be a financial attack, regulation attack and set of contrived legal attacks. Talk radio and conservative comme (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why nation needs debate on eligibility (“It’s not my contempt for Obama alone that drives my passion on this. I want to see America overcome Obama. I would like for history to judge him as a completely failed leader – someone who sparked a renaissance of (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chuck Baldwin – What Ron Paul’s Detractors Reveal (“He knows that the reason America is in the mess it is in today is because the Constitution has been abandoned. And he also knows that the only way to fix it politically is to return to constitutional gov (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Two Kinds of Resistance to Tyranny (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Doomed from the Start: The Myth of Limited Constitutional Government in America by Thomas DiLorenzo (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Government meddling in faith causing ‘constitutional crisis’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“add Republican neo-cons and RINOs to that list, as they are left-wing as well – that is and, the”) A Man for all Treasons and the US Constitution (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“”A mere demarcation on parchment of the constitutional limits (of government) is not a sufficient guard against those encroachments which lead to a tyrannical concentration of all the powers of government in the same hands.” – James Madison, Federalist (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Now is the Time! (americanclarion.com)
- Gunny G: Col Hackworth’s Term “Perfumed Prince” Caught My Eye… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Connect the Dots !!!!! (network54.com)
- I agree with Clyde Wilson that America cant be saved or returned to its roots until the (network54.com)
- Gunny G: The Term “Perfumed Prince” Caught My Eye… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “In Hackworth’s World, There Were Two Types of People – “studs” and “perfumed princes….” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Lionel: “If Voting Made Any Difference, It Would Be Illegal.” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Panetta, Sibelius, & Chu Expose Insanity of Obama Policies (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- To Get Ron Paul’s Insanity, You Have To Understand Libertarianism (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Paul McGuire – Dr. Strangelove, the Illuminati and Nuclear Chaos (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Killing The Right To Think, One Public Crisis At A Time/Let’s hope that people everywhere stop listening to governments and begin thinking for themselves.”) Prison Planet.com ” Killing The Right To Think, One Public Crisis At A Time (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama and his attorney are acting like frightened 5 year olds. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA: A SPEECH BY GOVERNOR LAMM By Frosty Wooldridge (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rising Gas Prices: All Part of Obama’s Plan? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“…The way things are going, only an outside intervention, whether God, gods, or aliens, can stop the insane mass murderers who own Washington from killing off the people of the planet.”) Prison Planet.com ” Osama Has No Death Certificate And Obama Has No (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- LaRouche: To Stop World War III, Obama Must be Removed from Office Now ~ “In addition to these impeachable crimes, President Obama is clinically insane, and should be immediately removed…” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Question Arises: “Is Obama Certifiably Insane?” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“French President Sarkozy called Obama, “Insane”. Other world leaders have publicly called him incompetent and other derogatory names”) Obama the Chicken is Being Plucked (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- LaRouche: To Stop World War III, Obama Must be Removed from Office Now ~ “In addition to these impeachable crimes, President Obama is clinically insane, and should be immediately removed…” ” ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+. ~ (BLOG & EMAIL) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- COULD THE FRENCHIE BE RIGHT? IS OBAMA ‘INSANE’? ” John Gibson Radio Show (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (READ ALL!) JB Williams – Congress Must Immediately Impeach Entire Obama Administration (gunnyg.wordpress.com)