Barack Obama: I Have A “Moral Obligation” To Neuter America
Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones’ Facebook Infowars store
The American Dream
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Barack Obama actually plans to do it. He actually plans to neuter America by unilaterally dismantling most of the U.S. strategic nuclear arsenal. In fact, Barack Obama says that the United States has a “moral obligation” to disarm as we lead the way to “a world without nuclear weapons”. Sadly, a “world without nuclear weapons” is a fantasy that will not be possible any time soon. Nuclear weapons technology is getting into more hands with each passing year, and geopolitical tensions are rising all over the globe. If the United States did not have nuclear weapons, anyone with just a handful of nukes would constitute a massive threat to our national security. An overwhelming strategic nuclear arsenal helps keep us safe because every other nation on the planet knows that it would be national suicide to attack us. If you take that overwhelming strategic nuclear arsenal away, the entire calculation changes.
Many out there claim that even if the U.S. only has a few hundred nuclear warheads that it will be more than enough to be an effective deterrent.
Sadly, that simply is not true.
If an enemy knows that we only have a few hundred warheads, and if they know exactly where those warheads are located for verification purposes, then a first strike which would take out the vast majority of our operational warheads becomes very plausible.
That is why what Obama wants to do is so incredibly dangerous. If he reduces our strategic nuclear arsenal down to almost nothing, the odds of a nuclear first strike against the United States someday go up dramatically.
The following is what Fox News reported that Obama said during a speech in South Korea the other day….
“American leadership has been essential to progress in a second area — taking concrete steps towards a world without nuclear weapons,” Obama said yesterday during a speech in Korea. “I believe the United States has a unique responsibility to act — indeed, we have a moral obligation.”
A moral obligation to do what?
A moral obligation to neuter America?
Obama also said the following in South Korea during his speech the other day….
“Even as we have more work to do, we can already say with confidence that we have more nuclear weapons than we need.”
Is that really the case?
Back in 1967, the U.S. military had more than 31,000 strategic nuclear warheads.
The START Treaty that was agreed to back in 2010 will limit both the United States and Russia to a maximum of 1,550 deployed strategic nuclear warheads. That represents a massive reduction from the height of the Cold War.
Unfortunately, that is not nearly good enough for Barack Obama.
Obama has instructed Pentagon leaders to draft a plan which would unilaterally reduce the number of strategic nuclear warheads in the U.S. arsenal by up to 80 percent.
The U.S. military may soon cut down to a level of only 300 warheads without requiring the Russians to make anyadditional cuts.
This is complete and utter madness!
Retired Air Force Lt. General Thomas McInerney shared his opinion of this disarmament plan with the Washington Free Beacon….
“No sane military leader would condone 300 to 400 warheads for an effective nuclear deterrent strategy”
Sadly, we do not appear to have sane people running things at this point……
EXCERPT, MUCH MORE,VIDEO,ETC…
- Paul McGuire – Dr. Strangelove, the Illuminati and Nuclear Chaos (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (excerpt) Is This Man, President of the United States of America, the Leader of the Free World, Mentally Ill? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Who Is Barack Obama? (pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com)
- Beating Obama Is Paramount + More (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Obama: US has ‘moral obligation’ to lead in reducing nuclear stockpiles (worldblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Obama pushes for globe without nukes at summit- S. Korea: We might shoot down N. Korea rocket (foxnews.com)
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- The evils of indefinite detention and those wanting to de-prioritze them – Salon (salon.com)
- Barack Obama’s grovelling before the Russians is an embarrassment (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- John Jay’s Worst Nightmare Comes to Life in Obama… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Even Israel Admits that Iran Has Not Decided to Build a Nuclear Bomb (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“In a stunning move, on March 16, 2012, Barack Obama signed an Executive Order stating that the President and his specifically designated Secretaries now have the authority to commandeer all domestic U.S. resources including food and water. “) Prison Pla (gunnyg.wordpress.com)