WE ARE A NATION OF GREATNESS
Rush Limbaugh ^ | 03/07/12 | Rush Limbaugh
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:03:44 AM by sunny48
Well, the fact of the matter is, we are a nation of greatness because we are good. We are an inherently good people and inherently good nation, and we do wonders for people around the world. We have liberated people from bondage and tyranny and slavery. We have rebuilt whole continents after destructive wars. We have provided disaster relief for people who’ve been wiped out. There’s no greater people on this planet than the American citizens. None greater! And I really resent this implication here that we are selfish, greedy, un-sharing exploiters.
How about this, folks. Two percent of the world’s population, and we won World War I; we won World War II. We have invented most of the medicines in the world. We feed a huge portion of the world. Our president has no appreciation for the people that he is supposed to govern or represent. He has contempt for this country.
We are 2% of the world’s population, and look at the good that we have done. We are good people, sharing, compassionate, and generous. We won World War I. We fought a civil war to end slavery that cost us 500,000 of our citizens. We won World War II. We rebuilt Europe, and we didn’t destroy it. We’ve invented most of the medicines in the world. We feed a huge portion of the world. And we have a president who has no appreciation for the people of this country that he’s supposed to rep
(Excerpt) Read more at rushlimbaugh.com …
resent. Our achievements, our history, our traditions, sneered at. All corrupt, all unjust, all of our accomplishments illegitimate.
Such purposeful misrepresentations to make this country look greedy and selfish and bad. We deserve better than this. We deserve a president better than this. We deserve leadership better than this. Much better….
- Hey, What’s That Sound I Hear? ….that’s Aarugha, Not Oohrah!!!!! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Do you know “gunnyg”? (trueconservative.me)
- The County Sheriff Stands In The Gap For Americans (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)
- “More and More Weather Modification Programs Are Planned Without Your Knowledge or Consent” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Right To Be Left Alone… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Republic, Democracy: Definitions from the Training Manual Issued November 30, 1928 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey (Warning for a Nation) (audio) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Your Papers, Please! (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)
- GUNNY G: And So, The Question as to Just When Communism/Socialism Arose In America? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- LaRouche: To Stop World War III, Obama Must be Removed from Office Now ~ “In addition to these impeachable crimes, President Obama is clinically insane, and should be immediately removed…” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Ok, Who Is Cia Director David Pretraeus ? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“…Washington’s empire extracts resources from the American people for the benefit of the few powerful interest groups that rule America…The military-security complex, Wall Street, agri-business and the Israel Lobby…”) Prison Planet.com ” Empires Th (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “I agree with Clyde Wilson that America can’t be saved or returned to its roots until the Republican Party is destroyed.” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunnyg: the People (and Writers) Seem to Be Becoming More Edgy and Outspoken… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ROME IS BURNING, NERO IS FIDDLING By Lynn Stuter (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Col Hackworth’s Term “Perfumed Prince” Caught My Eye… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (excerpt) Is This Man, President of the United States of America, the Leader of the Free World, Mentally Ill? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Constitution: The God That Failed (To Liberate Us From Big Government) by William Buppert (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Webster Tarpley in Iran: “US Wages Wars To Avoid Dollar Collapse” ” News Worldwide (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- When America Went Crazy ~ by Eric Peters… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ARMY REPORT SAYS CHRISTIANS THREATEN US FOREIGN POLICY ~ By Chuck Baldwin (network54.com)
- The Shifting Ethics of Law Enforcement (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)