Paul Joseph Watson
Thursday, April 5, 2012
The climate change professor at the center of the scandal over her assertion that global warming skeptics were akin to racists and should be “treated” for having a psychiatric disorder wrote a letter in which she praised Barack Obama for hiring eugenicist John P. Holdren as his chief science advisor, while also urging Obama to ignore public opinion and disregard democracy in favor of enforcing draconian climate change mandates.
Following University of Oregon Professor Kari Norgaard’s presentation of a discussion document at the recent Planet Under Pressure conference, in which she called for global warming skeptics to be viewed as racists who need to be “treated” for mental disorders, every academic establishment associated with her has attempted to memory hole information concerning Norgaard’s biography and her previous work.
As the Watts Up With That blog documents, the University of Oregon has attempted to re-write history Soviet-style by amending the controversial terms used in Norgaard’s paper without so much as an editor’s note.
- Prison Planet.com ” Alex Jones & Marc Morano On You Tube’s Censorship of Global Warming Skepticism (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- When is Global Warming Enough? (canadafreepress.com)
- You Tube Now Banning Videos Critical of Global Warming Alarmism (wrc559.com)
- Professor compares global warming skepticism to racism (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- You Tube Now Banning Videos Critical of Global Warming Alarmism (tatoott1009.com)
- Prefessor Proclaims Climate Change Skeptics A Disease (wrc559.com)
- And your Marxist Moron of the Day is……….. (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Professor compares global warming skepticism to racism (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Infowars Report – Marc Morano On The Green Prof. Who Calls For Drugging of Climate Skeptics! (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Alert: Climate skepticism must be ‘treated’, says enviro-sociologist (canadafreepress.com)